Salem Man Charged With Assaulting Dis...

Salem Man Charged With Assaulting Disabled Person

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from May 2, 2014, titled Salem Man Charged With Assaulting Disabled Person. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The following is an excerpt from the Salem Police Department's log: Thursday, May 1 : At 5:05 p.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Boston Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

ekimmu777

Salem, MA

#1 May 4, 2014
and the next day the salem evening news "forgets" about a medical crisis with fatality at 117 laffayette street! not even in police log. to help "protect the city's tourism commerce" of course. if people knew HALF of what occured downtown on an average day they would flee in droves!
Listening

Beverly, MA

#2 May 5, 2014
ekimmu777 wrote:
and the next day the salem evening news "forgets" about a medical crisis with fatality at 117 laffayette street! not even in police log. to help "protect the city's tourism commerce" of course. if people knew HALF of what occured downtown on an average day they would flee in droves!
Please tell us more, this is the place to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peabody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) 18 hr Yesenia P 5
State Rep Wong (Jan '12) Thu Greed is good 26
Review: Town Of Saugus (Dec '15) Jun 28 Cough cough 24
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 29
Review: Elite Financial Services (Jul '12) Jun 25 Sharing the burden 10
The Cowsills play Kowloon in Saugus on Thursday (Aug '13) Jun 25 Pass the plate 4
I Love Kickboxing - Saugus, MA Great Workout Jun 24 VivianSBoxer 1

Peabody Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peabody Mortgages