Salem Woman Charged in Fatal Crash Employed at Peabody Strip Club

Full story: Patch.com

The Salem woman charged with vehicular homicide in the fatal car accident this past Saturday in Salem works over at the Golden Banana , according to court records.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2012
dillonsuncle

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

a very sad trajedy dillon was a wonderful kid that had you met him ,like everyone else who ever did ,you would immediately grow fond of him,God bless the family and friends dillon is now in a place where nothing ever dies,...
DebZeta

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Omg im so sorry candy was partying with us friday afternoon ,she said she had to dance saturday night ,shes not a bad kid a little screwed up but omg it could have been us that night.Why was her hair pulled up in that pic she never wears it that way? so srry for the loss ,prayers for family
emily1984

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

umm duh candy does NOT do meth, we dance at the g.b. a little coke maybe get thru the nite but definitly NOT crystal And btw this sint about drugs its about some fucked up truck parked where she couldn see it she feels awful from what i hear def a bad bad mistake " see ya ina couple yrs cand your friend soulsista jj
billysgotz2

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

her hair was pulled back cuz the poor kids brains landed in there ..yukko
Hick from Maine

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

I like how the Witches showed up to lend her support in court. A lot of good that did the Pats when they cast a spell against the other teams
tabbooyu2

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

ya it really duznt make a dif if she was HIGH since she apparantly admitted to being drunk DUHHH and she made it to what grade ??? Character references wont matter either most likely she'll get the proverbial 2 ana half years vehic sentence pffft good riddance who RE
parentoftwo

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

I thought this column was about alcohol related car accidents . It seems likely her admission (in the news report) at the scene may be her undoing. Such a shame that after all the ads and previously wrecked cars on high school lawns as a deterrent doesnt stop thie number 1 violent crime among teens and early adults. Whats it going to take to save more lives? Do we need to take our kids into the morgue to see the actual effects. Kids please take a cab or even call a parent. Id rather have my daughters not hide if thier in that situation from me,far better to have a intoxicated child come home with dad safe.
debs

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

omg wtf even weir she works dont make no diffrense that just to make angy look ba=d she dont need no help either ffs
misha

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

the family had a open casket it didn even look like him,,,why did they do that,,,,so sad ,,,his dad looks like a hundred now poor thing,,,see what happens bad drink -n- drive does
getacabplz

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

my word what century are we living in ?? such a tragedy tsk tsk tsk 1 phone call could have avoided all this horror

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peabody Discussions

Search the Peabody Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mindy Nails 3 hr Erin 1
Have the Auto Mechanic Come to You with The Dri... Tue Eugene Dean 1
Burger King Homo Pick-Up Aug 16 cops friend 5
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Review: Elite Financial Services (Jul '12) Aug 15 Not Pleased 4
Revere Beach in photos: Its messy, unapologetic... Aug 11 reality is a crutch 1
Yard Sale 10 Dearborn 8/9 -9:00-3 Aug 8 Brynk 1
•••
•••

Peabody News Video

•••
Peabody Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Peabody Jobs