Editor's Desk: Where are Al and Jesse...

Editor's Desk: Where are Al and Jesse? ...

There are 4 comments on the The Town Talk story from Nov 19, 2013, titled Editor's Desk: Where are Al and Jesse? .... In it, The Town Talk reports that:

ALEXANDRIA, La. - One question: Why aren't Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton in Massachusetts? Fatalities involving black teens always bring out Jackson and Sharpton, the blunt edge of all things racial -- right? But the blustery duo is nowhere to be seen in Danvers, Mass., a small town about 20 miles north of Boston and home of Danvers High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Town Talk.

commenters

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 22, 2013
Jessie and Al are nothing but money grubbing prostitutes.
Markymark

Barcelona, Spain

#2 Nov 22, 2013
And what of Good King Obama? This elephant-earred mulatto looks far more like him than Trayvon ever did and also appears to have gamed the culture of grievance, victimhood and enablement to a degree unknown to Trayvon, but featured prominently on every page of the Obama playbook. Does anyone know Chism had skittles and grape juice when he savaged his poor teacher. Will all of his apologists now don women's underwear in homage to him, a la The Hoodie.
Me Here Not There

Lynnfield, MA

#3 Nov 23, 2013
When you vote for progressive liberals, this is what you get. Your average American (and voting illegal) are to dumb to understand the consequences of their actions (and vote).
BTW - far right conservatives have a whole separate set of issues
Ya Right

Concord, NH

#4 Nov 29, 2013
The Rev Al is helping Tawana pay off the judgements against those cops whose lives were ruined by her (under his direction).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peabody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) 11 hr Yesenia P 5
State Rep Wong (Jan '12) 21 hr Greed is good 26
Review: Town Of Saugus (Dec '15) Jun 28 Cough cough 24
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 29
Review: Elite Financial Services (Jul '12) Jun 25 Sharing the burden 10
The Cowsills play Kowloon in Saugus on Thursday (Aug '13) Jun 25 Pass the plate 4
I Love Kickboxing - Saugus, MA Great Workout Jun 24 VivianSBoxer 1

Peabody Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peabody Mortgages