First Prev
of 2
Next Last
toni

Salem, MA

#21 Jul 5, 2008
Jenn wrote:
Toni,
Im not really sure who you are. I know sean and Jay and I know terri and Bobby but still dont remember you. And she didnt die from diabites. Does anyone have the article?

well like i said , her cousin...that must mean ..her cousin... glad you know my family... but i guess if you really knew them my aunt terri would have shown you or told you bout the death certficiate and what it read... maybe you should lay off the media and know the facts...
Barbie

Skykomish, WA

#22 Jul 11, 2008
I was born in Sharon and raised in East Cannan till i was almost 10 . We lived above what is now called Tobys antiques used to be a grocery store in the 1950's .Owned by Jip English . I was looking through stuff on site about my old home. I am far away in Washington State now . sorry to hear that Erica Mello passed away . No matter how she went it is sad . To any family I am very sorry . It is hard to loose a loved one .
kiki

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Jul 16, 2008
So where is the article?
kiki

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Aug 21, 2008
Barbie what is your point?
Becky

Cambridge, MA

#25 Apr 29, 2009
I was best friends with Erica for years...we had been out of touch for some time. I had been thinking about her alot and wanted to get in touch with her and found this post. I did not believe it and called her mom. She did die of a Diabetic Coma while living in California. Although I had not seen her in years; I am deeply saddened. When I think of my teenage years, I think of Erica and how much trouble we got into. I'm sorry I never got to say goodbye.
Dillon

United States

#26 Nov 13, 2010
on youtube theres a chain message saying she wus raped and murdered and if u don't post it on 5 vids she comes and kills you
queencpt

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Mar 8, 2017
I am best friends with Teresa mello who is the mother of Erica, Sean, and Jay mello. I went out with Bobby mello Erica's uncle. Erica's gone so why does it matter??!!! Please respect my friend and family.
Laura Ann Lovasco

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peabody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15) 1 hr Sage 64
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) 1 hr Size zero 21
Who knows mario scire? Arrowhead dr. Or m.a.s b... 3 hr Moron 2
News Black Men at Greater Risk for Prostate Cancer: ... Jul 4 T-BOS 10
State Rep Wong (Jan '12) Jun 30 Cold case 70
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) Jun 30 Clown 16
News Elderly Malden customer thwarts robbery (Feb '10) Jun 25 Hook and ladder 2

Peabody Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance