Murder Indictments Handed Down in Cab...

Murder Indictments Handed Down in Cabell County

There are 27 comments on the The State Journal story from May 18, 2007, titled Murder Indictments Handed Down in Cabell County. In it, The State Journal reports that:

Four arrests for two different murders were all part of indictments handed up by Cabell County grand jury on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LISA BLEVINS HORN

Ithaca, NY

#21 Jun 24, 2008
Jason fielder wrote:
Well i just wanted to say to the family of travis huff iam sorry for your loss.. Travis was one of the nice& honest people that i have ever met . And to the two punks that murdered my friend ..you both will get whats comming.I tried to get you in jail but you punks put keep aways on me cowards is what you are and thats what you will forever be
You sound like your looking for some trouble there Mister Jason..I am sure that your a punk and talking trash over the computer is so SPECIAL ED because anyone can talk trash behind a keyboard. Dont make threats towards my family member ok...You have no idea what kind of person Charles is and it seems that you are a menice to society with your incarcerations to the jail..Something to bragg about huh...NO One here is scared of you remember that
WHO IS THE PUNK

Huntington, WV

#22 Jul 5, 2008
I would like to know who you think you are just judging anyone and everyone.. Do you know Mr. Evans at all?? i am guessing not.. he has served his time for the role that he played.. he doesnt need anymore time for a crime that he did NOT commit.. and anyone that wants to call him a PUNK can come right to the door and say so.. until then .. looks like you are the punk Mr. Jason Fielder..........
Jason fielder wrote:
Well i just wanted to say to the family of travis huff iam sorry for your loss.. Travis was one of the nice& honest people that i have ever met . And to the two punks that murdered my friend ..you both will get whats comming.I tried to get you in jail but you punks put keep aways on me cowards is what you are and thats what you will forever be
Traviss Sister

AOL

#23 Aug 2, 2008
Today is Travis's Birthday!!! HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU TRAVIS!!!!!! Today we had to go to the cemetary to decorate Travis's grave because Charles Blevins and Donnie Evans murdered Travis on Feb 26th 2007!!!! I am very angry!!!!! I am hurting badlyyyyyy!!!!! Just as I know so many others are who were close to Travis and loved him so much too!!!!!! I asked Travis's little boy today (did you tell daddy Happy Birthday, today is daddys Birthday?) his little boy looked up at me and ask me where is my daddy? and then he started looking around for him!!!! I didn't know what to tell him so I told him that his daddy was in heaven so he looked up and he said HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!! I can't take it!!! It ain't fair!!!!!!! You can't buy a gift and leave it on his grave cause people steal in the cemetary! All we can do is put ballons and candles and banners and blow horns and confetti on his headstone and tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!!!!! and hope that he can hear us!!!!! Next time you know it's someone you loves Birthday!!!!, you think about what we have to go through and feel on Travis's Birthday!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH TRAVIS AND WE MISS YOU SO BAD!!!!!! I'd do whatever I could to turn back time or bring you back Travis if I just knew how!!!!!!!
matt

Sumerco, WV

#24 Aug 25, 2008
travis and all the people envolved in this discussion are trash so really who cares if they spend their lives in prison or the fact that he lost his life just more trash off the streets
to who it concerns

AOL

#25 Aug 27, 2008
That just tells me that you Matt don't know anyone on here let alone the man that lost his life.
Lisa Horn

United States

#26 Aug 27, 2008
matt wrote:
travis and all the people envolved in this discussion are trash so really who cares if they spend their lives in prison or the fact that he lost his life just more trash off the streets
It sounds to me like your the trash ok..if this doesn't concern you then why are you posting stupid shit ok...there is enough of that from the Evans family without you having no respect for Travis Huff's family that are let mourning for him..this has been a nightmare something I think about everyday and cannot wait til it is over and we all can put closure to this..regardless of the out come we all will have to live with it without dumbA** like you posting dumb stuff too.
Travis Sister in Ohio

AOL

#27 Aug 28, 2008
matt wrote:
To MATT... It's people like you who make me sick and it's people like you who make the world such a bad place to live anymore!!!!

My brother Travis was not trash!!! He was more of a beter person then most anyone that i know, one who deserved to live!!! For you to say such a bad thing you are such an awful person one who i am glad i don't know cause YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!! I don't know you but for you to say what you said about my brother Travis I know I HATE YOU!!!!!!

When something so bad and so horrible and so awful happens to someone that you care so much about maybe then you're eyes will open up and you will see what you said is so wrong about Travis...

I have no care about people like you MATT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pea Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krissy alyssa 8 min Friend 1
Donna Sue Messed On Herself At Work 10 min Joey 9
black pride whites cant come in 12 min will 273
America Held Hostage Day 247 19 min MarkJ- 8
Trump is going to declare Martial Law on protes... 20 min will 7
Homecoming Dance No High Class Fashion 22 min Prom Mom 1
CHH slowest ER in world 31 min Hannibal Lector 6

Pea Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance