Pearsall, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Plans for walkouts and black Friday walkout are in motion
Supporting Protesters

Fayetteville, AR

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Ufcw wrote:
Plans for walkouts and black Friday walkout are in motion
Shutting down Walmart for Black Friday would really do some damage. You go Walmart Associates! Afterall, you're people, too.
Ufcw

Haslet, TX

#4 Oct 18, 2012
It seems that management has been cutting hours at the del rio location recently I think they are trying to starve paychecks weeks before black Friday in order to make it harder for associates to walkout on Black friday why would they cut hours now when this time of year is spent on getting ready for black Friday and stocking the store for christmas ? Del rio needs help from supporters of the ufcw or other groups
Donna

Burnsville, NC

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Walmart can eat sh!t and die, what they need to do is cut our hours some more so they can get a big bonus. I am going to make less than half in 2012 than I did in 2008. Customers are GETTING SICK of long lines and no help, since Sam Walton died these greedy bastards are killing the goose. I do not know ONE associate who has any sort of morale or respect for Walmart anymore. The people running Walmart now are total scumbags. Shop elsewhere!!!

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2012
Is this happening to Walmarts all over? I'm in the NE area of the state of Ark & have not heard it around here-! I hope ALL the employees from Walmart walk out- Walmart is a sh#t company & yes they are greedy, so everyone please walk out & shoppers do not give them your business for days before & after.... that will really crush them. Sam Walton had his moments also & wasn't always as nice as you think BUT he was far more a people (and employee) person that cared & since his death things have gotten worse- I despise Walmart, I hope the owners & corporate go straight to you know where.... They are greedy-
To Hell With Walmart

Fayetteville, AR

#7 Oct 29, 2012
They will absolutely go straight to hell. And these people profess to be pious Christians. They're lying sacks of shit.
lila

Del Rio, TX

#8 Nov 21, 2012
The more you talk about wal mart more people show up on black friday, good marketing promotion. wal mart you are the best in marketin good for you .jajjajjajaj go and f... the UFcw. they deserve it
giggity

Waukegan, IL

#9 Nov 27, 2012
How they walkout work out for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pea Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bella Vista POA. (Jan '09) 2 hr You sound stupid 240
Concerned (Feb '16) Sep 20 Loaded 2
New Benton County Arrests (Mar '14) Sep 20 Benton 2
One of a kind furniture and design Sep 17 BezaleelWorkshop 1
News Judge To Rule On Sewer (Feb '13) Sep 14 Icy25601 22
karl gilbert Aug 31 wondering 1
Barbara Gilbert (Mar '15) Aug '16 family 4

Pea Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance