Payson boy in critical condition afte...

Payson boy in critical condition after car falls on his body during...

There are 15 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jun 18, 2010, titled Payson boy in critical condition after car falls on his body during.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

An 11-year-old boy is in critical condition after a car he and his brother were working on fell on top of him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

love

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jun 19, 2010
common 11 yr old n 16 yrs old...ohhh poor child hope u get better pretty soon..god be with you child..
mnm

Springville, UT

#2 Jun 19, 2010
poor guy! i hope he heals fast with no problems!!!!!

may god be with him
someone who cares

West Jordan, UT

#3 Jun 19, 2010
aknowledge the hand of the lord in all things. thank him that both werent hurt.
stephanie

AOL

#4 Jun 19, 2010
my heart goes out to the family. i hope all is well
spooky

Ogden, UT

#5 Jun 19, 2010
WHERE are the parents!!! How can they let their 16 year old son take all of this on himself??? Worthless POS parents. May ALMIGHTY GOD expedite the healing of this 11 year old boy, and calm the heart of his 16 year old brother.
stephanie

AOL

#6 Jun 21, 2010
there has been a fund for the family: NEBO CREDIT UNION under stephanie stallings for JORDAN PETERSON FUND
Kelly Lindsay

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Jun 21, 2010
Jordan Peterson passed away today at 2:27 p.m. as a result of his injuries. the family needs your prayers to cope not critisism!!! His mother is a wonderful woman and her children are some of the most loving kids i know. this is a tragic accident it could happen to anyone!!!
Kelly Lindsay

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Jun 21, 2010
I am also not from south jordan i am from payson jordon was my sons very best friend!!!
Nathan

Spanish Fork, UT

#9 Jun 21, 2010
Kids get into trouble and horse around. This was a tragic accident. The parents are not at fault here...Neither is the older son. I know the family and all I can say is I hope they find peace.
nik

Spanish Fork, UT

#10 Jun 21, 2010
The family has been through enough throughout the years, they don't need criticism. Only prayers, no one is to blame.
NatJay

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2010
spooky wrote:
WHERE are the parents!!! How can they let their 16 year old son take all of this on himself??? Worthless POS parents. May ALMIGHTY GOD expedite the healing of this 11 year old boy, and calm the heart of his 16 year old brother.
Spooky doesn't understand 16 year old boys and the tendency they have to "tinker around" and play with things. His younger brother was there with him, learning from his big brother (like they all do). Parent supervision is not going to make a difference here unless the parent is basically following the kids around all the time (which is not realistic). This was a tragic accident and no more. No one is to blame. This was a tremendous loss for this family. I hope the 16 old son and the parents come to terms with what happened and realize that it was not their fault--no one is to blame for what happened. I hope they find peace and the will to remember their son fondly but also to go on living and keeping his memories close to them. This also reminds us other parents to increase the love we show our children. Let them know we love them...give them an extra hug.
To Wanda

Montgomery, AL

#12 Jun 22, 2010
spooky wrote:
this was my cousins son. they were excellent parents. this family has been through so much especially this little boys dad.
spooky is a coward hiding behind a keyboard spewing worthless words, May ALMIGHTY GOD bless your A$$ with the same this family has been through. AMEN!!
mnm

Springville, UT

#13 Jun 22, 2010
so sad, him, jordan peterson, died on monday. he is in a wonderful place with god himself : ,
spooky

Ogden, UT

#14 Jun 22, 2010
To Wanda wrote:
<quoted text>
this was my cousins son. they were excellent parents. this family has been through so much especially this little boys dad.
spooky is a coward hiding behind a keyboard spewing worthless words, May ALMIGHTY GOD bless your **** with the same this family has been through. AMEN!!
You are a hateful shrew. Wasting taxpayer money screwing around on the chat boards when you should be working. THIEF!
dawn

United States

#15 Jun 23, 2010
i knew jordan. its so tragic that he had to pass soooo very young. god bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Payson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the obit section on this website Jun 20 Evelyns Daughter 1
Boycott Leslie’s Family Tree diner (Nov '14) Nov '14 PoliceState 1
Review: Edge Custom Shop The (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jesie 1
Tarzana / West Hills / Woodland Hills (May '14) May '14 tarzana remodeling 1
Woodland Hills / Builders / Contractors / Remod... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Woodland Hills 1
Review: Casa Vieja (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jen 1
News Utah farmers, ranchers want immigration reforms... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Juan 14
More from around the web

Payson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Payson Mortgages