Gary Coleman pleads no contest to disorderly conduct

Full story: LA Daily News

Former child actor Gary Coleman makes a statement after court Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008, in Payson, Utah, where he plead no contest to charges of reckless driving and disorderly conduct.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Dec 4, 2008
a black future

Glendora, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2008
no contest? no values.

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#2 Dec 2, 2008
I could always tell Coleman would have anger management issues.

When Different Strokes was on NBC I worked at NBC and one day I passed a VP's office where Coleman's mom was talking to the VP. I saw Gary Coleman move a chair over to one wall where the VP had a dart board with a picture of the VP on the dart board (the VP had a crazy sense of humor). Coleman got up on the chair, took all the darts and started to stab the picture on the dart board like he was holding a knife.

It was disturbing.
IRule

Bisbee, AZ

#3 Dec 2, 2008
Watcha talkin bout Willis?!!!
cheeese

Glendale, CA

#4 Dec 2, 2008
Damn...you beat me to that line!

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#5 Dec 2, 2008
cheeese wrote:
Damn...you beat me to that line!
It was only a matter of time.
WHATAJERK

AOL

#6 Dec 3, 2008
As far as his latest brush with the law is concerned, Gary Coleman is pathetic. I canít believe what I saw. There he was, in a court of law, facing what could be serious charges, dressed up like some refugee from a dude ranch. If he tried dressing up like that in some courts, he would have been slapped with a contempt citation so hard so wouldnít know what happened. Personally, I wish the jerk got locked up in the slammer for a few days. Maybe that would get it through his head the he isnít a special person, his being a former child star does not excuse any offenses he may commit against society, and that he should GET A LIFE!!
the doctor

Whittier, CA

#7 Dec 3, 2008
I am still having trouble dealing with the idea that he had a fan obsessed with him. he should have claimed that the fan was obviously mentally unbalanced and he feared for his life.
Kelli

Spanish Fork, UT

#8 Dec 4, 2008
West Valley Dave Smith wrote:
I could always tell Coleman would have anger management issues.
When Different Strokes was on NBC I worked at NBC and one day I passed a VP's office where Coleman's mom was talking to the VP. I saw Gary Coleman move a chair over to one wall where the VP had a dart board with a picture of the VP on the dart board (the VP had a crazy sense of humor). Coleman got up on the chair, took all the darts and started to stab the picture on the dart board like he was holding a knife.
It was disturbing.
Holy smokes! That's scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Payson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tarzana / West Hills / Woodland Hills May '14 tarzana remodeling 1
Woodland Hills / Builders / Contractors / Remod... Mar '14 Woodland Hills 1
Review: Casa Vieja (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jen 1
UT Who do you support for Governor in Utah in 2010? (Oct '10) Nov '13 Associated Headlines 146
Utah farmers, ranchers want immigration reforms... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Juan 14
Review: Steps Recovery Center (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jody 1
Boy Drowns in Utah Lake (Sep '07) Apr '13 SRB 2
•••
•••
Payson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Payson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000