Who do you support for State House in...

Who do you support for State House in Utah (District 64) in 2010?

Posted in the Payson Forum

Amy M

Provo, UT

#1 Oct 18, 2010
I know Becky. She was voted most conservative and is said to be the Margaret Thatcher of Utah. Specifically, she will not endorse the unconstitutional ethics bill like Sam does.

Cambridge, MA

#2 Oct 20, 2010
I think it's about time to retire Becky. She's been there a long time and has only been mediocre. It's time for a fresh face and Hal Miller seems to be someone with the potential to be a great leader.

Provo, UT

#3 Oct 23, 2010
Don't know how you can say that Becky has done nothing. We're the best managed state in the nation. She's help to assure over ONE BILLION in new ongoing funding for education. She was instrumental in delivering the freeway expansion that will push more and better economic development. She is statesmanlike, conservative and gets it done. She is exactly who we need to serve us.

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Oct 30, 2010
Becky has experience. She understand how it works and she has proven to make conservative decisions which has lead to Utah being named the Best Managed State. The last thing we need right now is an inexperienced Dem. in the house. He will have no serious influence because he will be in the minority party. I simply do not trust him. Anyone who doesn't put their party symbol on any campaign literature, signs etc. is untrustworthy.

Plus. Miller says that his greatest strength is his church calling. I don't vote on that. Its offensive.

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Dr. Miller wants to spend more money on education. Ms. Lockhart wants to spend more money on roads. Frankly, we put more money into roads than they need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Payson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon temple construction generating buzz in U... (Apr '11) Dec '17 tongangodz 39
News Mount Nebo Jr. High Mourns Loss of Student From... (Feb '11) Jul '16 yellowstreetlamps 2
Review: Edge Custom Shop The (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jesie 1
Review: Casa Vieja (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jen 1
News Utah farmers, ranchers want immigration reforms... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Juan 14
Review: Steps Recovery Center (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jody 1
News Boy Drowns in Utah Lake (Sep '07) Apr '13 SRB 2

Payson Jobs

Personal Finance

Payson Mortgages