Mother of escaped inmate arrested in ...

Mother of escaped inmate arrested in Arizona

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 7, 2010, titled Mother of escaped inmate arrested in Arizona. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The mother of one of three inmates who escaped from a northwestern Arizona prison was arrested today after authorities suspected she helped two of them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

ignorance is bliss

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Aug 7, 2010
Freedom Lover wrote:
If they learn to speak Spanish I'm sure the O'bungler will protect them. Especially in Arizona.
Blissful! Do you ever have anything to add to a conversation?
Upset

Zimmerman, MN

#3 Aug 7, 2010
Sounds like she done no more than our government and social services when they help illegal immigrants, they are both guilty of aiding a federal fugitive.so lets prosecute her and let the state and local officials off scott free.the illegal immigrants only broke a federal law. I guess when you are looking for votes that really is not a felony.
AZ Resident

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Aug 8, 2010
What the heck are you doing? She's a nice caucasion woman. She (or her son for that matter) are not the problem. The problem is the illegals coming here to work the fields. Get the Guard out to the boarder...what's going on?! Leave the nice Americans alone. Tea Party Unite!

Close our boarders! Oops, wait a minute. Isn't that what the Indians used to say?
john doe

Maple Grove, MN

#5 Aug 9, 2010
whats funny is. its ok for the state to enforce federal drug and firearms charges. but not immigration??? lol. u must have really thought this appeal out obama lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Payson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rancho Rancheros Petrified Forest Area (Jan '06) Nov 26 DesertMadman 73
Strawberry Wine Oct '16 Deana Carter 1
Ted morton Sep '16 Sharon Palmer 2
child molestation (Jun '08) Sep '16 Sharon Palmer 7
Review: Gollipops LLC (May '15) May '15 Shelley 1
clayton huggins murder trial (Apr '06) Feb '15 never piss a pare... 50
Review: Suddenlink Communications (Apr '14) Nov '14 So sad 6

Payson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance