First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Baby Boy

Globe, AZ

#47 Apr 4, 2011
F Donnie Huggins, Stupid piece of S***, He deserves whatever is coming to him and then some!!!
Candy Lou

Pocatello, ID

#48 May 20, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW!!! My life is now complete! I dropped a few IQ points reading this argument.

During the mudslinging and name calling I saw throughout this mindless babble, one fact has been completely ignored. Clayton and Marcus are the ONLY ones who know exactly what happened and what didn't happen. You ALL are jumping to conclusions. Mr. Huggins NEVER took the stand, so how the fuck could any of you KNOW what happened? You can't... You can only decide who you liked more and take sides... Most adults leave that in the playgrounds. Jump off the band wagons... I read "Since he was brutally murdered, i can't stop thinking about him"... Not verbatim... HAHA! This dude was not John Denver, why did it take him dying for you to think of him daily??? Maybe you want to use this for some kind of pity party you can throw yourself...What I really saw when I read that was; “AWWWWWE Poor me, someone I passed once in a hallway is dead... EVERYONE please feel sorry for, and hug me”... SERIOUSLY people... you are hilarious!
danielle

Phoenix, AZ

#49 Sep 29, 2011
XXX wrote:
Guilty. 25-life
who the hell are you to pass judgement on anyone you coward. you could at least tell us who you are.
anyways
lets just hope that this time clayton gets a fair trial by an unbiased judge and jury. if that is even possible with that wacked ass government up there
Some Guy

Phoenix, AZ

#50 Jan 6, 2012
STFU Jane "spread'm" Mitchell.
Somewhere in GA

United States

#51 Mar 1, 2012
Clayton is a person who messed up the only one who has the right to judge is GOD. So to all of u who have negative things to say go look in the mirror im betting at one time or another u made a mistake so who are u to judge? Much love clayton
danison

Phoenix, AZ

#52 Apr 24, 2012
well all i can say i didnt know what was going on with my nephew but both boys have went through so much not having a dad around and then having there mom in a car accident that couldnt take care of them .and if some one did rape him i am sorry he went through that and so then he lost it . couldnt handle all the things that went on but no one will ever no the truth
That Girl

Phoenix, AZ

#53 Aug 17, 2012
I briefly dated Clayton when I was younger and me,him and Donnie used to hang out. At that time I was a rebelious teenager, I have grown up now but I am saddened for both him and the victim of his crime. My prayers are with them all.
So entertained

Gilbert, AZ

#54 Feb 10, 2013
Wow, this is interesting. I type in "Gisela, az known for incest" in the search engine and this thread pops up. I must say, the banter between Chris K and Crystal and Amber has proven to be an entertaining read during my sunday breakfast.

Althought its 2013 now I still feel like this will keep one when Chris remembers to check in and sling some dung around on the girls.
mike

Mesa, AZ

#55 Apr 10, 2013
I used to work with Clayton. He was my friend. I don't know the story but over all sounds like a sad situation.
never piss a parent off

Mesa, AZ

#56 Feb 23, 2015
Clayton H wrote:
Hello, Chris. Thanks for your comments.
Hey there Clayton one day... One day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Payson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Gollipops LLC May 14 Shelley 1
Rancho Rancheros Petrified Forest Area (Jan '06) Jan '15 Linda 71
"Q" ranch location near Strawberry, AZ (Dec '06) Dec '14 a1ana2ana3 7
Review: Suddenlink Communications (Apr '14) Nov '14 So sad 6
Harry I met in Washington, D.C. (Oct '14) Oct '14 John 1
News Company made couple's Pine move enjoyable (Aug '14) Aug '14 lmbo 1
Lawrence Stefanski Jordan, Fake Preacher and St... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Walt Tonne 2
More from around the web

Payson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]