Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#8369 Sep 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet there is still hunger and homelessness. How is that?
Matthew 26:11
The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me.

Government hasn't altered that.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8370 Sep 8, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>By your logic, retail pricing should vary based on wealth or income.
That would only be true if there were no difference between taxation and retail prices.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8371 Sep 8, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 26:11
The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me.
Government hasn't altered that.
Which passage is it that says, "Every man for himself?"

Hilliard, OH

#8372 Sep 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Which passage is it that says, "Every man for himself?"
I believe the story of Noah illustrates it well.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8373 Sep 8, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the story of Noah illustrates it well.
Thanks. I have always liked a fairy tale before bed.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8374 Sep 8, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the story of Noah illustrates it well.
I agree

Hilliard, OH

#8375 Sep 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I have always liked a fairy tale before bed.
Even parables hold a message...and truth.

Columbia, SC

#8376 Sep 9, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be able to sleep at night because my conscience would be keeping me up because I lived in a country that didn't take care of it's disabled and less fortunate. That, and I wouldn't be able to breathe because the air would be like China's.
Why don't you move to Haiti?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8377 Sep 9, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet there is still hunger and homelessness. How is that?
In our country, it's because of the government.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Wealthy people are likely to breed other wealthy people. Same goes for the middle-class and poor. The difference is that the poor often have families much larger than the wealthy or middle-class. It's government sponsored poverty.

Our government rewards and even promotes lowlifes having children. And why not? The mother and kids are supported by taxpayers. They eat better than many middle-class families, have free healthcare, free housing--sometimes in middle-class suburbs, free education they don't have to contribute one dime to.

In spite of the hundreds of billions we have paid (in taxes alone) to fight poverty, it can't be done because we have this government baby making machine that keeps spitting poor people out, and then we have to support them.

Democrats put on a good show. They get in front of the cameras, scratch their heads and ask "Why do we still have poverty in this country?" Duh. But as we all know, Democrats depend on these poor people for votes. After all, if poverty was actually ever solved, then who needs Democrats?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8378 Sep 9, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have created a false premise. But ignoring that, because they have more money and it doesn't hurt them as much.
So that's how we should structure our tax code--by how much it hurts people?

"To take from one, because it is thought his own industry and that of his fathers has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association, the guarantee to everyone the free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it."
Thomas Jefferson, letter to Joseph Milligan, April 6, 1816
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8379 Sep 9, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope that you and your friends have a firm understanding of Ohio Senate Bill 184.
It might not be very smart to show up at someone's door threatening them.
It's really not very smart saying such things online.
woof
agreed

so when you threaten to post my name

it is not a threat when I inform you what will occur if you do.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8380 Sep 9, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. What is "over my head" is how you change your position over and over whenever you are confronted with the rank stupidity of the things you say and pretend like you are being consistent.
for someone like you who can't perform 3rd grade math calling someone else stupid, is quite laughable

rank stupidity is every post you type, under what your 8 screen names?
Dipsydoodle

Cleveland, OH

#8381 Sep 9, 2012
REALITY SPEAKS:

Arrogant
Demeaning
Pompous
Right wing nut
Unreasonable
Liar
Toots own rusty horn
Bafoon
Assumes
Do you ever speak to people, without a nasty attitude, who disagrees with you?
I see no evidence.....
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8382 Sep 9, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Even parables hold a message...and truth.
The incest in the Noah story always turned me off.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8383 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In our country, it's because of the government.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Wealthy people are likely to breed other wealthy people. Same goes for the middle-class and poor. The difference is that the poor often have families much larger than the wealthy or middle-class. It's government sponsored poverty.
Our government rewards and even promotes lowlifes having children. And why not? The mother and kids are supported by taxpayers. They eat better than many middle-class families, have free healthcare, free housing--sometimes in middle-class suburbs, free education they don't have to contribute one dime to.
In spite of the hundreds of billions we have paid (in taxes alone) to fight poverty, it can't be done because we have this government baby making machine that keeps spitting poor people out, and then we have to support them.
Democrats put on a good show. They get in front of the cameras, scratch their heads and ask "Why do we still have poverty in this country?" Duh. But as we all know, Democrats depend on these poor people for votes. After all, if poverty was actually ever solved, then who needs Democrats?
So before 1965 there was no poverty?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8384 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's how we should structure our tax code--by how much it hurts people?
"To take from one, because it is thought his own industry and that of his fathers has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association, the guarantee to everyone the free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it."
Thomas Jefferson, letter to Joseph Milligan, April 6, 1816
We have had a progressive tax code in this country since we began collecting income taxes. Post as many out of context quotes as you want, Jefferson would never support a system where the Mitt Romneys pay a lesser rate than the middle class. In fact, he started a war over it.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8385 Sep 9, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I paid my dues multiple times.
Yes my parents paid for my college; but kicked me to the curb with a cheer go getem tiger.
when my Dad retired...he was my CFO. Who could I hire I trusted more? nobody....plus he was the best
you are a very poor example of an Eagle Scout. Why don't you burn it?
PS: my parents funded 100% of both sides of thier parents last years of life. I was in college.
so as you throw your stones, there are no windows left, so throw away.
go ahead and print my name; and after I have someone ping your location, tomorrow you will see me in person.
You won't like my friends.
hope the life lesson helps cool your anger at yourself.
Are you threatening me? Don't send anybody that you wouldn't mind me burying in my back yard. In self defense, of course.

Also, as far as you being a little hand me down rich boy? Nailed it!
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8386 Sep 9, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The incest in the Noah story always turned me off.
But all they want is to force children to be taught it in public schools. That and how drunken Lot pumped his own daughters in a cave. You know..."family values".
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8387 Sep 9, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed
Except nobody threatened to post your name. You just make up other people's post in your head don't you? Line the inside of your door with foil and sprinkle some pepper on your mailbox. You will be ok.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8388 Sep 9, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed
First, I didn't threaten you with anything.

Second, you are sadly mistaken about what constitutes a "threat", and I sincerely hope you figure that out before you find yourself incarcerated and/or criminally charged.

Most people your age have enough common sense to figure out that they enjoy their freedom enough to control the false bravado that gets exposed when they feel that their egos have been slighted.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Payne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valero Apr 28 Curious 8
Danielle Lucas/flynn Apr 21 shawn 7
Mary kupfersmith??? Apr 20 Curious 1
Curious Apr 20 Curious 1
Rachel Parrett resignation from Wayne Trace (Jul '12) Apr 20 wondering 237
slope dawg? (Dec '13) Apr 13 your right14 2
News Keipper given 15-year prison term in stabbings Mar '15 joe 32
More from around the web

Payne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE