Mann Creek Store?
Commuter

Meridian, ID

#21 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry to hear your frustration concerned cit....I travel the 95 often and love the place. Seems as if the times are getting to all of us. I thought this was a local site for critics of business ops and not personal bashing. Sorry.
Cal Girl

Meridian, ID

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Thnks JG.
Cal Girl

Meridian, ID

#23 Jan 14, 2013
Dear Concerned Criticizer,
NONE of your stories are matching up. You sound like a "hurt puppy dog". Defaming someone with slander? You've got way too much time on your hands. Its simple, just don't go there and everyone will be happy, right? We know the Alan's and the attorneys that dealt with this smear campaign and vitriolic fervor. It seems that your responses are much more personal than factual. Sorry to make you think that anyone wants a "war on words" but I agree with Legal Eagle. Move on.
Olsen

Meridian, ID

#24 Jan 15, 2013
LOVE the place! Food, service, remodel excellent. We had steaks and homemade cheesecake. Really good guys. We don't remember Mann "Crick" store ever being that nice of a place. Keep up the good work guys. Posted on Facebook also. We can see the 200 likes that we're not alone. We'll be back. We saw the Chamber of Commerce Community posting of your place. We live in Weiser but work in Nampa and wish you guys were over here. Don't listen to jealous people we need more great places like this.
Arizona

Arvada, CO

#25 Jan 15, 2013
Snow much MC! We miss u. Cant wait to come back and grub. Best steaks and burgers. Glad to hear everything is going great. Best not to pay attention to knuckle-heads. LOL. Peace.
Valentines Day

Meridian, ID

#26 Jan 16, 2013
Are you guys having a special dinner for Feb 14th? I heard you r booked from 3 to 5pm already for mens club. we want to dine there. please let us know.
jeffrey g

Arvada, CO

#27 Jan 16, 2013
Hardly a "newbie" to this matter. Like I said it was an unfortunate set of circumstances. Have you ever been partners with someone? Well, for better or worse you share in expenses and profits. Anyone knows a business takes a minimum of two years to iron the bugs out. This venture wasn't given the chance to grow at all. Within six months all opening expenses came to light. All of a sudden silence. The partners portfolios crashing like the rest of the economy. Bad timing? Maybe. The managing partners couldn't sustain the pace of paying the expenses without capital contributions from its members so it folded. Its that simple. sorry if you have the "bits" and "pieces" however I'm just trying to help you understand that these people are not "crooks" or "criminals" as even the District Attorney indicated in Torrance. This was Civil matter that shouldn't have gone that far.
Boise Eateries

Meridian, ID

#28 Jan 17, 2013
Awesome café. Nice drive on 95 to McCall. Had alfredo and wifey had new york steak. Biggest bakers I've ever seen. Nicest place to eat dinner in that area for sure. We'll be back.
business as usual

Denver, CO

#29 Jan 17, 2013
someone needs to tell "cc" that if the partners dont perform everyone loses. business 101..no ill intent..just car without gas...good luck with one.
Popsicle

Meridian, ID

#30 Jan 19, 2013
Can it get any colder up there?
mann crick

Meridian, ID

#31 Jan 21, 2013
minus 5
anonymous

Denver, CO

#32 Jan 25, 2013
Hey Concerned Citizen....welcome back from Utah!
cambridge cats

Meridian, ID

#33 Jan 26, 2013
We've been driving by the newly remodeled landmark for 2 years. We've never made an attempt to stop because my wife and I listened to the bad rap from the Weiser community. We stopped last night regardless. Boy let me tell you. This was an excellent dining establishment. Steaks and loaded bakers. Wow delicious and friendly expedient service. Very clean restrooms. We apologize for not coming in to support you folks sooner. Weiser bad rappers not even close to cool. Economy is bad enough. Makes you wonder why this country has such a crap attitude. We'll be back Mann Creekers!!!
regulars and weiser local

Denver, CO

#34 Jan 27, 2013
You guys were busy last night! Best clam chowder you'll find anywhere. Great shrimp alfredo. We had a dessert with english toffee and banana cream mixed together and it was one of a kind. We love u guys.
Torrance

Denver, CO

#35 Jan 31, 2013
Its good to see them working hard and making their way from the grips of that venomous group. They may have extinguished his career at that time however its just to see them litigating against oneanother. The real victims cut their losses and started over. That pitiful band deserved to lose. They are great operators and will prevail over time. They protected the interests of that LLC. The lower members were not aware of the coup formed behind the Alan's day to day workload. Their plan to takeover and cut everyone out of the picture. Their plan failed so did the business model. They did the only possible thing to save "face" from their own ignorance by blaming the Alans. We hope you do well. Alot of people here are oblivious to the facts and don't know what truly went down. Alot of people miss you. Take care.
Valentines Day

Arvada, CO

#36 Feb 13, 2013
Nice menu running all weekend. Prime rib, ribeye,new york,alfredos, scallops, so and so forth. like the idea of not just doing the special on v-day alone. gotta work that day however we can have a great meal this weekend. love you guys.
harley to sled

Meridian, ID

#37 Feb 14, 2013
Whether you're cruising the 95 or hittin' the powder mann creek is the best stop. Hope you stay opened all year round. not just seasonal. Cheesecake and benoffee pie to die for. incredible sandies and steaks. really nice no attitude staff working there.
Treasure of this valley

Meridian, ID

#38 Feb 15, 2013
We're locals and we came to Mann creek for Valentines Day. Unbelievable dinner. Prime Rib was awesome. I heard they are serving prime rib with their steaks and now adding ice cream shakes for summer. These guys are doing a very special thing over their. Right now they are the best restaurant. Keep it up. my wife has eaten many steaks in California-Vegas areas and she swears it was the best she's ever had. Words out.
Council Cruiser

Meridian, ID

#39 Feb 19, 2013
Are you folks going to be open 7 days again soon? We usually drive down on Monday or Tuesday nights but you've been closed for winter hours.
Ontario

Meridian, ID

#40 Feb 24, 2013
We're business owners in Ontario for over thirty years. We really enjoyed our meal yesterday. Really wish your establishment was in Ontario or closer to us. We would be regulars for sure. Great food, service and beautiful establishment overall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Payette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Idaho Kicks off National Hispanic Heritage Mont... (Sep '16) Aug '17 garagajo 2
News So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Jul '17 Chris 79
Nudes For Sell (; (Apr '15) May '17 tsister362 3
looking for old friends (May '09) Feb '17 _Susan_ 3
What restaurant has the best Menudo in Caldwell ? (Apr '16) Jan '17 Roostercogburn 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '16 spoon 10
strange? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Curiousperson 1

Payette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Payette Mortgages