Pax fire dept no respect tuesdays

Pax fire dept no respect tuesdays

Posted in the Pax Forum

Everyone near fire statio

Beckley, WV

#1 Feb 20, 2013
i wish on tuesday night meeting that the fire dept had more respect for use living near the station would have respect and for the whole time one after the other sirens horns blowing them and blowing them who wants to here that. If you want to test sirens take them down the road. I got to the point if i here a siren i dont know if its a call or just them playing around. come on men
haha

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Feb 21, 2013
You own a house near the fire station and you're upset because of the noise. lol. Was the station not there when you moved in? Yes I do believe it was.
Come on

Beckley, WV

#3 Feb 22, 2013
They never ever in the history that i know on tuesday meeting nights blair those sirens horns while at the station just to do it. I understand a fire call but just playing is another thing. If i was out side playing music or racing my car engine someone would call the law for the noise there is no since in that bull every single tuesday night. it goes on all evening.
Its the point

Beckley, WV

#4 Feb 23, 2013
I have nothing against the training. But those really loud sirens heard my ears very loud. I know they have to service the trucks but i thing the sirens dont have to be checked alone with the air horns every single tuesday. rescue fire fighting equipment yes the sirens will get people thinking when they here them even if its a call wont pay attention to them it will be like a car every time a car alarm goes off and the horn blows lights flash noe one pays attention..
Slain Brain Jane

Beckley, WV

#5 Feb 23, 2013
I live by there, don't bother me. Compared to what used to be over there they should blow their horns and sirens just to celebrate being so much better. Isn't a big deal. Too many things in the world to worry about besides a little horn blowing. If I was you I would worry more about the real blowing going on down by the load out. I here they got a honey down there that can suck start a Harley.
curious

Ravencliff, WV

#6 Feb 23, 2013
I'm headin over there. If those sirens and horns are too loud, I will call the cops. If that don't work, I will open up a large can of whoop-ass in that cracker town. Don't worry mommy, help is on the way !!!!!
Its like this

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Pax fire dept blast air horns sirens from the start of tuesday meeting to the end almost 2 solid hours of ear damage noise. They have no respect for the elders that live near buy. Why dont the law calling friends of the mayor who call on atvs call the law over the noise {FRIENDS] thats why. Thats just one noise complaint. Another is Full size trucks squalling tires loud exhust. The man in the green Chevrolet truck with the dog reving his moter all over the streets of pax. No harley is as ear damaging as loud sirens. I bet if the fire dept blast sirens or air horns the law will be here tuesday. I will make sure they are called. Enough is enough.
Whatever

Ada, OH

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Call the law it's like this you all just have to got to have something to B&@ch about don't ya gotta find something else to harass the fire dept about I live near there also. They do not blow them continuous they check each truck everyweek and it takes about 10 seconds a truck so shut up if your so bad why don't ya go tomorrow night and say something cause you don't have no guts that's why just running y'all's mouth like normal
Roy D Mercer

Ravencliff, WV

#9 Feb 25, 2013
How bagga ol boy are you, anyhow ? I may come down the and open up a can of whoopass on you.
Bad Boy

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Here is your chance, all you bad asses, you are invited to come over any tuesday night. Lets see how bad you really think you are.
How stupid

Beckley, WV

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Call the law it's like this you all just have to got to have something to B&@ch about don't ya gotta find something else to harass the fire dept about I live near there also. They do not blow them continuous they check each truck everyweek and it takes about 10 seconds a truck so shut up if your so bad why don't ya go tomorrow night and say something cause you don't have no guts that's why just running y'all's mouth like normal
Ten seconds my ass. Its like all evening constant just plain stupid. I know doing it just for spike. I live on the other end of pax and my friend was at my house i live behind the corner and he said whats going on i hear sirens i said its just the fire dept playing around they do it every single tuesday no big deal. you never know if its a call or them playing everyone has got use to the stupid shit..Nobody wants to hear that noise pollution i feel sorry for pete thornquest hes a sick man who dont need to here that i think they do it just to pick like getting back a someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New in town, where can I meet people and make f... 1 hr dave 1
Is there speed dating in fayette county? 2 hr oranges 1
Law enforcement discussion. 3 hr 22andAfleshwound 4
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 6 hr So_da_lish_us 5,968
Your stupid 6 hr Crazy 39
How's everyone doing? 6 hr WestVirginiaDrugH... 7
last post wins! (Jan '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,937

Pax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance