Do you approve of Kim Casci as City Clerk?

Posted in the Pawtucket Forum

jengenie

San Diego, CA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
her morals are deplorable
Frank Marshall

Barrington, RI

#2 Aug 10, 2013
Mrs. Casci is all about playing political favorites in her position. Her morals are very questionable, poor communication skills, a feeling of self-entitlement, arogant, not good at multitasking, does not promptly return calls/ messages to public or staff.
I'm sure strings were pulled to get Mrs. Casci her position. Having worked for the current Congressman it must have been rather easy to get into a unabashed democratic town like East Providence.
A very poor choice.
East Providence City Emp

Barrington, RI

#3 Aug 22, 2013
Agreed; Her morals are awful. Be nice if they got rid of her but she has too many friends in high places. So many in city hall can't stand her.
Mary Ellen McCarthy

Riverside, RI

#4 Jan 31, 2014
You people are disgusting. How ignorant can you be? You obviously have no clue. Kim Casci is the most moral and ethical person ever in that position. She's the best city clerk there has ever been and has given her heart and soul to the city she loves. Go back under the rock you crawled out of.
Timothy Thurber

Barrington, RI

#5 Feb 24, 2014
After consulting w/various parties who deal w/the city of East Providence I must say that there is a great deal of agitation towards Mrs.Casci. Hard to reach/doesn't return phone calls/emails in a reasonable amount of time, somewhat 'standoffish' in dealing w/public, bit arrogant at times, etc. From what I understand numerous complaints have been lodged against her at city hall but hey seem to be 'brushed under the carpet'. Manhave said she may be the worst city clerk in recent memoy. It does appear favoritism is alive and well at city hall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawtucket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) 9 hr Bbb23 639
Where is Darin the Barber? (Feb '13) 10 hr Darin follower 3
News Rhode Island laws allow 16-year-old strippers, ... (Jan '10) May 18 Sally 82
News Man, juvenile arrested in Central Falls for rob... Apr '15 WEE 1
News R.I. Last State Still Marking V-J Day (Aug '06) Jan '15 Scoop 16
slutiest snapchat users to follow (Oct '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 1
Pawtucket's Matt Fecteau for Congress (May '14) May '14 Gary 1
More from around the web

Pawtucket People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]