Sex Offender Michael DiTomasso Senten...

Sex Offender Michael DiTomasso Sentenced l WPRI.com

There are 5 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Dec 10, 2008, titled Sex Offender Michael DiTomasso Sentenced l WPRI.com. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

A convicted sex offender is going back to prison because he failed to register as a sex offender after moving to Rhode Island from Massachusetts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

can u say

Southbridge, MA

#1 Dec 10, 2008
bet they wont need any K-Y brand at the ACI for this guy b'cos he is such a greaseball....
first he prays on little children...now he is prey...

I wont loose a wink of sleep over it....you?>
Suzanne

Greenwood, AR

#2 Dec 12, 2008
The Sex Offender Registry is absolutely unconstitutional! After a person serves their time for a crime anything more is "cruel and unusual punishment". This LABEL of Sex Offender is nothing more than a modern day witch hunt. Read the Bill of Rights!
joe davis

Providence, RI

#3 Dec 12, 2008
suzanne the bill of rights were written by our forefathers for our country but nowhere does it state we can not or should not restructure laws for the society we live in today.you would not be on here spouting off if a convicted child molester was let out then moved next door to you with out your knowledge and grabbed one of your children to sexually assault or possibly kill.they need to be tracked and watched at all times to let them know they are being watched so they can not commit these heinous crimes if that violates there rights TO BAD
Linda

Rumford, RI

#4 Dec 12, 2008
I have to said I agree with you Joe Davis. It is true, Sex Offender are like wild animal, you don't know when they are going to strick...
married to one

Newark, NJ

#5 Jun 10, 2014
My husband had sex with a fourteen yr old when he was nineteen. Its a shame these charges follow some guys around. Their whole.lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawtucket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - North Providence (Nov '13) 19 hr mattr 57
Cory Freeman physical therapist AIDS and deals ... Sep 10 Cheryl 2
RIPTA Bus Violates Civil & ADA Laws Discriminat... Aug '17 DISGRACEFUL RIPTA RI 1
Gay Firefighter ( REPENT ) (Apr '16) Jul '17 Gay Fireman 3
News Northern Rhode Island DUI Task Force to mobiliz... (Aug '16) Aug '16 happy 1
Toby Ashe Any thoughts? (May '16) May '16 Fatbootywhitegurl 1
Mindy Picard nasty and hard up. (Apr '16) May '16 Ell 2

Pawtucket Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pawtucket Mortgages