Do you approve of James Chadwick as C...

Do you approve of James Chadwick as Council Member?

Posted in the Pawtucket Forum

tim

Pawtucket, RI

#1 Apr 17, 2012
he cant make is own sound fianacial decisions
patricia harris

Smithfield, RI

#2 Jun 29, 2012
We are lucky to have Councilman Chadwick represent us here in Pawtucket. He is very dependable trustworthy and kind.
tim

Pawtucket, RI

#3 Jul 29, 2012
cant figure out his own life trying to figure cities
Fred

Cranston, RI

#4 Aug 10, 2012
Mr Chadwick has always returned my phone calls.In my opinion he works very hard to us in the sixth district. Sorry Tim.
Patricia St Germain

Cranston, RI

#5 Aug 10, 2012
He has been responsive and effective in dealing with all issues that I have brought to his attention. Additionally, he has been an active and supportive member of the Fairlawn Against Crime Team (F.A.C.T.). Councilman Chadwick has and continues to work hard in advocating for his constituents.9521
David R St Germain

Cranston, RI

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Councilman Chadwick represents the interests of the Sixth District well. He has helped with the Crime Watch and he has served as a strong liaison between his constituents and city officials.
Ron W

Cranston, RI

#7 Aug 13, 2012
Jim handles my district and has also be supportive in working to improve Pawtucket and the the areas around the city. Jim does get back to you when there are issues and works hard to resolve the issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawtucket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kugel Mesh Settlements (Jul '11) Jun 22 South County 791
News Denied licenses, immigrants plan march across R... Jun 2 Cordwainer Trout 6
I Love Kickboxing North Providence May 30 Lissy 1
Toby Ashe Any thoughts? May '16 Fatbootywhitegurl 1
Mindy Picard nasty and hard up. May '16 Ell 2
News Sanders drops the gloves on DNC - Nevada State ... May '16 Diane 1
Evil, Anger, and God (Dec '08) May '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pawtucket Mortgages