Sailors recount attack on USS Liberty - Greenwich Time

Two former sailors who were aboard the USS Liberty when it was attacked by Israeli jets and submarines in 1967 told their stories of the event Thursday night at Greenwich Library. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Aberfan

Victoria Harbour, Canada

#21 Oct 1, 2008
former res
F.S sez..."We had fairly good results form the 9/11 Commission and the Iraq Study Group "

Just brush all of us up on these characteristics that you deem satisfying .

Stop with the jokes, as 911 is a serious "event" which killed one Jewish person whilst over 4000 Khazars had a doctors sickness note that particular day.And they were Chosen as it turns out.

What is it that you cannot comprehend regards "Laws of Gravity" and the "Big Bang theory" ..It really takes an abundance of fortitude to "come out" with that statement..
Please go here " troedyrhiw-greenmeadow.blogspot.com/2006/11/c... " and answer the 390+questions about that fatal day..
ALL THESE QUESTIONS were being asked by yours truly and others approx 1 day to 7 months after 911.

Samples of the very easy question and observations.

391..Why was the 8000 page Patriot Act already written, printed, and ready to go for approval to the Congress immediately after 9-11
392..Police from California go on Patrol with Israeli Police
393..Police from Florida go on Patrol with Israeli Police..
394..Police from Texas go on Patrol with Israeli Police
395..Ilinois Local Police Leaders Receive Training in Israel
396..Indiana Officials Look to Israel in Preparing for Emergencies
397..Nevada Public Health Gains from Israel
398..New Jersey Police Go to Israel for Training
399..Washington DC Police Learn from Israeli Experts on Terrorism...
Dated up to June 2002.

You accuse a member here of typing on an anti-semitic typwriter..You then cut and paste that piece into your reply...That is called an "Instigating/Aggrevating criminal activity" and is punishable under US law.

Can you tell me where the hell is New Wales in PA..as I am Welsh.
former res

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Oct 1, 2008
Aberfan wrote:
former res
F.S sez..."We had fairly good results form the 9/11 Commission and the Iraq Study Group "
Just brush all of us up on these characteristics that you deem satisfying .
Stop with the jokes, as 911 is a serious "event" which killed one Jewish person whilst over 4000 Khazars had a doctors sickness note that particular day.And they were Chosen as it turns out.
What is it that you cannot comprehend regards "Laws of Gravity" and the "Big Bang theory" ..It really takes an abundance of fortitude to "come out" with that statement..
Please go here " troedyrhiw-greenmeadow.blogspot.com/2006/11/c... " and answer the 390+questions about that fatal day..
ALL THESE QUESTIONS were being asked by yours truly and others approx 1 day to 7 months after 911.
Samples of the very easy question and observations.
391..Why was the 8000 page Patriot Act already written, printed, and ready to go for approval to the Congress immediately after 9-11
392..Police from California go on Patrol with Israeli Police
393..Police from Florida go on Patrol with Israeli Police..
394..Police from Texas go on Patrol with Israeli Police
395..Ilinois Local Police Leaders Receive Training in Israel
396..Indiana Officials Look to Israel in Preparing for Emergencies
397..Nevada Public Health Gains from Israel
398..New Jersey Police Go to Israel for Training
399..Washington DC Police Learn from Israeli Experts on Terrorism...
Dated up to June 2002.
You accuse a member here of typing on an anti-semitic typwriter..You then cut and paste that piece into your reply...That is called an "Instigating/Aggrevating criminal activity" and is punishable under US law.
Can you tell me where the hell is New Wales in PA..as I am Welsh.
I didn't "cut & past" - I pressed "reply" as I did here. You should visit Rosie O'Donnell's website. She also believes that 9/11 was a conspiracy. "Fire can't melt steel" etc....dahhhhhh. Building 7 etc. Are you seriously saying that only 1 Jewish person died on 9/11?
Aberfan

Canada

#23 Oct 2, 2008
former res..sez
"I didn't "cut & past" - I pressed "reply" as I did here. You should visit Rosie O'Donnell's website. She also believes that 9/11 was a conspiracy. "Fire can't melt steel" etc....dahhhhhh. Building 7 etc. Are you seriously saying that only 1 Jewish person died on 9/11? "

Firstly have a look at these Fox News videos..4 of them at the top of http://troedyrhiw-greenmeadow.blogspot.com
The 5th with Paula Zahn(Cohen) of CNN is about "anti-semitism"

Then go here and listen/view to O'Donnell talking to a William Rodrigues...If you do not know who "Rodrigues" is then I can fully understand your position and where you are coming from.....Did you answer ANY of the hundreds of question being posed in 2002 in previous comment??..Also "New Wales"??
http://troedyrhiw-greenmeadow.blogspot.com/20...

You indicated in a rather teenage innocent naive manner
..."I didn't "cut & past" - I pressed "reply" as I did here"..
You do realise the implication of imbecility or bÍtise in that reaction I hope.

Find more Jewish peoples murdered on that day and I will compare said names and addresses and working position in their companies against the OFFICIAL list.

Things don't just fall down.
Simple Law of Gravity..Sir Isaac Newton(a Brit)
All bodies fall at 32.2 ft per second per second...Get your calculator out and plug in the height of all three large buildings
After your calculations, delve into the affects of potential and kinetic energy on body mass and the progressive impact of accelerated particles when the Simple Law is applied...Thousands of Engineers and Scientists(including yours truly) have verified that the Towers(all three) were demolished by expert tradesmen.
Burning Jet fuel cannot get even close to the temperature necessary to melt alloyed steel..Even melted steel has a resistance vector

If the towers were say 20 stories high ,the possibility of bending "some" girders(if accepted) would cause the Tower to fall outwards...and not collapse in its own footprint.

You have made your mind up..have you not..
Do your social order exert parameters that you find impossible to ignore..Difficult to manage or control..
Break loose and experience the epinephrin rush when you seek the TRUTH..It really is fascinating
former res

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Oct 3, 2008
It doesn't surprise me that FOX covers these people. They aren't worth giving a platform to. But FOX panders using fear and sensationalism (much like the GOP who writes their marching orders)- more than other news outlets. And yes, Paula Z was married to a man named Cohen - so best discount her reporting completely - right? And it was stated in the piece that approx 400 Jews died on 9/11 which would be consistent with the percentage of Jews in the poplulation.

It appears that the janitor (former magician's assistant) has changed his story over time - all souced/foonoted. He has been discredited by his own inconsistencies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rodrigue...

No one credible ever claimed that the WTC fires (after the impacts) MELTED the steel - the fires would not be hot enough. The planes' impact blew off the fireproofing and the ensuing fires WEAKENED the steel causing the floors to buckle and the walls to bend inward. The 2nd tower hit collapsed first due to the lower hit and the extra weight. It was total progressive collapse it both buildings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_...
About time

Bridgeport, CT

#26 Oct 3, 2008
former res wrote:
It doesn't surprise me that FOX covers these people. They aren't worth giving a platform to. But FOX panders using fear and sensationalism (much like the GOP who writes their marching orders)- more than other news outlets. And yes, Paula Z was married to a man named Cohen - so best discount her reporting completely - right? And it was stated in the piece that approx 400 Jews died on 9/11 which would be consistent with the percentage of Jews in the poplulation.
It appears that the janitor (former magician's assistant) has changed his story over time - all souced/foonoted. He has been discredited by his own inconsistencies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rodrigue...
No one credible ever claimed that the WTC fires (after the impacts) MELTED the steel - the fires would not be hot enough. The planes' impact blew off the fireproofing and the ensuing fires WEAKENED the steel causing the floors to buckle and the walls to bend inward. The 2nd tower hit collapsed first due to the lower hit and the extra weight. It was total progressive collapse it both buildings.
What about building 7 then? wasn't hit by a plane, not doused with jet fuel and mysteriously collapsed into its own footprint around 5pm that afternoon?

Here's what I don't understand, there had until 9/11 NEVER been a steel framed structure that had collapsed due to fire, and since that fateful day there has not been another since!

Remember a few years back there was a hotel in Spain that caught fire? Steel structure, the fires in that building were on the lower floors and they were RAGING and they burned for a couple of days. The building didn't fall down, in fact it got repaired since the structural steel didn't get damaged by the fire.

So explain why fire can take down 3 steel buildings in one day and those are the ONLY instances of that happening EVER.

Explain why there were molten pools of steel in the basement debris that remained hot for weeks while the recovery operation was going on. Jet fuel with pure Oxygen might be able to get steel to glow, it damn sure won't melt it. So how did the steel melt?

I may not buy into all the conspiracy theories surrounding that fateful day but there are WAY too many holes in the official story to call that credible.
Aberfan

Victoria Harbour, Canada

#27 Oct 3, 2008
Forma Rez sez
"And it was stated in the piece that approx 400 Jews died on 9/11"
Why is it so difficult for you to provide "proof of purchase" on ANYTHING that other people request..
Who and where can I and other commentators on this board find this Official Death List. Obviously there is no such breakdown, for I have ALREADY had this confirmed by the ADL-(Abe himself)..Abe could provide 4 only for this "400" mysterious sect that THEY and you talk about with decreasing charm...If you do not know..then one should keep the mouth closed...Do not tell lies as it requires a Memory Bank and the current Government Bailout Plan is not for that kind of Bank.
I did ask "Find more Jewish peoples murdered on that day and I will compare said names and addresses and working position in their companies against the OFFICIAL list."..so get to it.
F.R sez..
"No one credible ever claimed that the WTC fires (after the impacts) MELTED the steel - the fires would not be hot enough. The planes' impact blew off the fireproofing and the ensuing fires WEAKENED the steel causing the floors to buckle and the walls to bend inward."
Why are you plagiarising Jay Leno and David Letterman's material ...yet again..
I agree with 'About Time', so here is a little task for you
No tall buildings has EVER collapsed due to ANY FUEL FIRE ..and you can take that to the memory bank and cash its sincerity...
Just Google "Interstate Bank Building Los Angeles fire" or
Just Google "New York Plaza Fire 1970 or
Just Google "Spain high rise Windsor Building fire" or
Just Google "Meridian Plaza skyscraper Philadelphia"..and you live in that area do you not...My humblest apology if you are vision impaired/handicapped and/or deaf as a post:-))
Just Google .....et al..et al...et al..and then
Google "Rudy Giuliani Larry Silverstein 911" and you will find on Youtube these slimeballs admitting the "pulling" of Building 7 and that Towers 1 and 2 were going to collapse..The latter was HOURS before those brave Firemen..Policemen and others met their premeditated death..
Judy boy did not inform these unfortunate human beings..I have the URL's at my finger tips but YOU WILL HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOURSELF....then
Go here http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/18/wor... and you will see how they stopped the blaze after 18 hours burning..With ALL Armed Forces and Venezuelan's Civilian Forces working together..Not just ONE mysterious helicopter circling the Towers.
Aberfan

Victoria Harbour, Canada

#28 Oct 3, 2008
continuation from above

F.R sez...
"He[Rodrigues] has been discredited by his own inconsistencies." (by Wikipedia..)..
WIKIPEDIA....WIKIPEDIA (God spare him) I keep on telling you to stop the jokes, as this is a serious matter..WIKIPEDIA my a**...How does this panel(board) know if you or friends/associates did/did not "access" the original input yourselves..
Are you from the real holyland or from the UkraineRussia/Poland area..Are you a Sephardi or Ashkenazi ?..Pray tell us.....
I don't expect an answer on that as I am STILL TRYING to find out from you "where the hell is New Wales in PA."....Which is much much more important.
I would estimate at this moment in time that I am responding to a 17....no.. a 13 year old juvenile..That be the case,then you will need to go to your local communities College for Further Education and pay like anyone else for the privilege of learning Truth Research Techniques....Hillel teachings are just not up to snuff...
Furthermore, the 1991 fire in Philadelphia..Since that fire did not enter your memory banks ..Should I say anymore..I don't think so.
Have you noticed that it is not too difficult to address someone's questions without too much effort..Try it sometime..Its very self satisfying.
Firstly........grow up and smell the roses...or should that be "Thermite"
Secondly...don't grow too big for your boots:-))
Have a good day Laddie..
Ps....My next lesson is at the usual going rate...$92 per hour(notebooks included) Visa/Capital One/Mastercard/American Express all accepted .......PayPal is NOT.
former res

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Oct 4, 2008
Nothing will change your minds. I've read the science of how the buildings collapsed. I buy it. So there you have it. I'm not religious - but I believe this. And so it goes.
About time

Bridgeport, CT

#30 Oct 5, 2008
former res wrote:
Nothing will change your minds. I've read the science of how the buildings collapsed. I buy it. So there you have it. I'm not religious - but I believe this. And so it goes.
That's all well and good, but just because you've managed to settle all the facts of that day in your head as "regrettable but explained by the governments explanation" doesn't mean everyone is willing to.

How do you explain 4 commercial jets being so far off course with audio snippets of hijacking on the radio NOT being intercepted? These flights were all on instrument flight plans which means they are in constant communication with air traffic control from takeoff to landing. When one goes off course you KNOW they are going to investigate, the fact that they (Military) didn't scramble jets in time to stop ANY of the attacks is ludicrous.
Why were all the FAA tapes of the de-briefs destroyed?
Why did Norm Minetta overhear Cheney order his subordnate to not change the order to protect the pentagon?
Why was all the structural steel from WTC shipped to China as scrap? Don't you think they'd want to keep some of that around for subsequent testing?
How can you explain the fact that the so-called pilots that took over these aircraft could barely fly a Cessna during training and yet were able to accurately fly these commercial passenger jets at speeds above their design limits and precisely hit each and every one of their targets (excepting the one that crashed in Pennsylvania).

There are (to me) way more questions than answers to that whole mess and until I either get some decent answers that DOES explain it then I'm going to reserve judgment and keep asking questions.

Too many people died that day to just sweep them under the rug as a "regrettable series of events".
Ret-PD

Conway, SC

#31 Oct 5, 2008
former res wrote:
See, there ARE lots of people who have nothing but time on their hands, sitting in the basement eating Cheetos and wondering if it's day or night outside.

As much as I disagree with your "talking points" comments about Fox and the GOP, I have to take your side on this debate.

Don't try to convince these shmucks - they aren't worth the time.
former res

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Oct 5, 2008
Ret-PD wrote:
<quoted text>
See, there ARE lots of people who have nothing but time on their hands, sitting in the basement eating Cheetos and wondering if it's day or night outside.
As much as I disagree with your "talking points" comments about Fox and the GOP, I have to take your side on this debate.
Don't try to convince these shmucks - they aren't worth the time.
Agreed. Thank you. Not worth it.
Aberfan

Penetanguishene, Canada

#33 Oct 5, 2008
R.P sez to F.R.
"See, there ARE lots of people who have nothing but time on their hands, sitting in the basement eating Cheetos and wondering if it's day or night outside."
Then.
F.R sez to R.P.
"Agreed. Thank you. Not worth it.".
Then.
F.R.sez to Aberfan.
"Nothing will change your minds. I've read the science of how the buildings collapsed. I buy it. So there you have it. I'm not religious - but I believe this. And so it goes. ".

About Time- explains the necessity of knowing exactly what did happen,yet F.R and R.P are somewhat of the opinion that "ENOUGH is ENOUGH -lets move on"..Maybe it did not occur in their backyard??...
Do they not realise that millions of people that ARE STILL interested (About Time and many others)in the Murder of MILLIONS of people (and increasing) is a direct cause of that fatal day, so much so that their data banks have items/answers ready to cut and paste as the VERY SAME MSM and shill arguments(spelling do vary apparently :-)) flutter in front of those citizens that want to "MOVE ON"

Aberfan is saying to F.R
You bought it you say..How much did they pay you:-)).Can you sleep at night :-)
Your complacent attitude to this most serious moment in American History is quite astonishing..
If by any chance you ARE a 13 year-old,then I can fully understand and will apologise yet again..So your comments must be taken with that possibility in mind.

You must understand that when you do not attempt to answer ANYONE's questions, then you credibility is then suspect..Currently you have provided very little argument with diminishing returns on that which you may have invested..
Normally that is the action of them "Talking Heads"..Now THEY appear to be in the basement talking to a camera and invisible director...But never do they eat "Cheetos"..or their own words.:-)
Do you ever ask your Calculus Teacher to prove the dependency and relationships between particular derivatives(Not the Wall St. types:-))..Does he just ignore you and carry on to some other strain of mathematics.?? <------Note !... that is a question...albeit it a cerebral.
dw smith

Denton, TX

#34 Oct 6, 2008
Here are 2 survivors of the USS Liberty who eye-witnessed 37 of their navy buddies murdered by israely warplanes and 175 more sent to hospitals and some nearby zionist jew pops in and says the mainstream media lie that everybody knows it was just a mistake.

what an absolute obnoxious LIE!! Americans are fast learning that talmud worshipping israeli zionist jews are notorious for continued dishonesty which will be rewarded by their anti-Christ Talmud.
Strawman

Ogden, UT

#35 Oct 19, 2008
Very Interesting! The article itself is 'unavailable' yet the comments are still visible. Too funny. What could possibly be in that article? Perhaps the names of those that object? Or could this be the beginning of the public relations 'rebranding' of Israel due to increasing unpopularity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Gas Prices In The North Salem Area Oct 10 kladoprinomuew 1
Mahopac restaurateur Lani 'Ariano' Zaimi faces ... (Feb '14) Aug '14 Tony 4
Debate: Obama-Economy - Poughquag, NY (Feb '12) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 3
Review: Thoroughspect, LLC (Feb '14) Jul '14 ronniepolansky 7
Review: Foundation For Christian Living See Pea... Jun '14 Nina pirkl 1
Review: Thoroughspect (Jan '14) May '14 Tim Southi 3
Trainer rape jury seeks 'reasonable doubt' defi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 brewsterfun 1

Pawling News Video

Pawling Dating
Find my Match

Pawling Jobs

Pawling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pawling News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pawling

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]