New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,719 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

PPPSSssshhhh

Rome, NY

#12271 Oct 8, 2012
Funny how you guys judged my post spam, offtopic ,and clueless. It is exactly on topic. just like bickering children to deny logic, reason, and facts, or lack of them. And then to ignore them when presented. Just keep making claims without citing them or providing links and or sources. You guys are really entertaining I will give you that much.
PPPSSssshhhh

Rome, NY

#12272 Oct 8, 2012
old time citizen wrote:
Please answer this question.... in the last 50 years, has there ever ever ever been a President that cmae through and met all of the Promises they said they would do, once in the Oval Office?
I want to Vote for the one who does this:
-Eliminates 100% of the debt to China.
-Stops American Companies from outsourcing jobs to Mexico, China and other Countries.
-Creates real jobs for the Un-employed by building factories here, and employing American Workers.
-Starts thinking less about a "Global Economy", and policing the world.
-Puts more money into Education ( Of American Citizens), Industry, and Military defense.
-Gets our American troops out of the Middle East, Flips them the finger, and let them solve thier own problems - They don;t want us there, and surly don't appreciate anything we have done there.
-Become 110% indepentant of any foriegn fuels, energy or Petrolium products.
Enough of spending money in other countries. The money is needed more here. The people are speaking....the Politicians just do what they want. I am convinced they are out of touch with the REAL Needs of the American People.
They have lost touch with Main Street America.
Vote for Obama or Romney... it won;t make any difference at all.
Perhaps when the American people start to toss rocks, cans and bottles in the streets, we will get a Government that listens to what the People really want.
Great ideas
PPPSSssshhhh

Rome, NY

#12275 Oct 8, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay any attention to the judging, the opposition spam judges, it is no indication of anything except their on mindedness, obama
Well ith people like romney thinking its ok to send jobs overseas, I cant really even fathom myself voting for him
PPPSSssshhhh

Rome, NY

#12276 Oct 8, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
There I gave you a positives to negate their negatives
T, thank you good citizen of topix

Signed,

PPPSSssshhhh,

Mayor of the Rome Topix
PPPSSssshhhh

Rome, NY

#12279 Oct 8, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the highest Corporate tax rate in the world, what would you do if you were in business and the government makes it very difficult for you to make things here?
May be, But we also have some of the richest people in the world too. They do not seem to be suffering at all. They have more than they would ever need. So what if it costs a few extra bucks to keep jobs here. Is patriotism and love for the good of America dead?
PPPSSssshhhh

Rome, NY

#12280 Oct 8, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you like Steve Jobs? Apple products? Half are manufactured in China!
And I think that is a problem. the more Americans we have working, the larger taxable base we have. Less burden on the rich and less social services being paid for. I think if Republicans just stopped being stubborn and kept all jobs here, they would be taxed less, and Americans could consume more. I do not think the transition would take long at all. It seems to me that the Republicans will spend millions on their ideals and morals, but yet they fail to want to apply the same concepts and theorys of the same morals to the American people when it comes to wealth.

$200,000 a year is middle class? I know people who would litterally fight people for 50k a year
Whining Repukes

Corinth, NY

#12281 Oct 8, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay any attention to the judging, the opposition spam judges, it is no indication of anything except their on mindedness, obama
Oh, you mean more 'spamming' than you dimwits ?

Awwwwwwww......didja want a slice of cheeze with that whine ?

Lookout people....I hear the WAAAAAAAAAmbulance !

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12282 Oct 8, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Deficits Decline 8 out of 12 years under Republican Congresses…
When?????
and if they did then why has the National debt gone up under every pres. since Ford execpt for 2000 when it went from 5t,776b,091,314,225 to 5t,662,216,013,697
Here is the info I have I don't see a decline in the deficit or the debt 8 out of 12 years under the REPs.
http://home.adelphi.edu/sbloch/deficits.html
Lets see the Reps had complete control of Congress from 1995 to 2007 I don't see where the deficits declined 8 out of 12 years.
It did decline in 1999/2000 and in 2004/5 2006/7 but I still don't see anywhere it declined 8 out of 12 years.
Could you show us where you got your info from?
Please show us this info.
Thank you
Have a nice night
Oh Heather

Cicero, NY

#12287 Oct 9, 2012
Healter of Hamilto College, could you please answer some question for an old man, one you will oon be supporting?

Apparently you go to Hamilton College:
Is it FAIR that they charge such a high tuition?
Is it FAIR that they select who can and who can not attend there?

Is it FAIR that you seem to have the mone to pay $250 for 4 years at Hamilton?

Is it FAIR that my children did not get to go there?

Do the grade your work at Hamilton? Is it FAIR that some people get A's while others may fail out?

Please define FAIR for us all
Goodbye Barry

Cicero, NY

#12288 Oct 9, 2012
The Pew poll is devastating, just devastating. Before the debate, Obama had a 51 - 43 lead; now, Romney has a 49 - 45 lead. That's a simply unprecedented reversal for a candidate in October. Before Obama had leads on every policy issue and personal characteristic; now Romney leads in almost all of them. Obama's performance gave Romney a 12 point swing! I repeat: a 12 point swing.
ron

Cicero, NY

#12289 Oct 9, 2012
All of the highest deficits have been under Democrat controlled Congress. Best example is current administration. Democrat controlled Congress and Democrat as President and they have INCREASED the National Debt 6 Trillion. That is 60% in less than 4 years.
Please help us

Cicero, NY

#12290 Oct 9, 2012
Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered, raped, sodomized and tortured and in response Obama made an excuse for the savage terroists. What kind of man makes excuses for savage terroists?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12291 Oct 9, 2012
PPPSSssshhhh wrote:
<quoted text>T, thank you good citizen of topix
Signed,
PPPSSssshhhh,
Mayor of the Rome Topix
Meester Mayor -

It no matter my amigos are meando en el viento. Senior Obama is 26 points ahead in Nueva York.

The would be doing me a better service to take the fight to a state where I need the help!

ˇViva el 1%!
jimmyjazz

Longmeadow, MA

#12292 Oct 9, 2012
Please help us wrote:
Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered, raped, sodomized and tortured and in response Obama made an excuse for the savage terroists. What kind of man makes excuses for savage terroists?
where do you get your lies? Please post a link to the rape torture i would like to see it.
you are the LIAR

United States

#12293 Oct 9, 2012
You have access to the internet, find it yourself. My post is 100 percent true. And Obama REFUSED to help.
jimmyjazz wrote:
<quoted text>where do you get your lies? Please post a link to the rape torture i would like to see it.
help us

United States

#12294 Oct 9, 2012
http://www.westernjournalism.com/washington-t...

They were asking for more security and Obama and Hillary REFUSED.

All Obama did after the animals murdered Americans was lie and make excuses for the terroists.
help us

United States

#12295 Oct 9, 2012
Americans were attacked with weapons the Obama administration gave to the terroists to over throw Quaddify.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12296 Oct 9, 2012
If you are trying to help me please partake in some remedial spelling classes first!

Muchos Gracias!
Ann Romneys Camel Toe

Corinth, NY

#12297 Oct 9, 2012
help us wrote:
http://www.westernjournalism.c om/washington-times-us-ambassa dor-to-libya-was-raped-before- he-was-tortured-killed/
They were asking for more security and Obama and Hillary REFUSED.
All Obama did after the animals murdered Americans was lie and make excuses for the terroists.
'tis very true.

I asked Obama for more security for my nutsack when intelligence reports indicated your mom was about to gnaw on them.

But Obama refused

DARN THOSE DEMOCRATS !
help us

United States

#12298 Oct 9, 2012
Americans raped, tortured and murdered and obama makes excuses for the terroists?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghost Chat Radio host Jason Stanton book event ... Apr 21 A Munnich 1
Review: A-List Locksmith Mar '15 Locksmith 1
News Continuance for Carmel woman charged with starv... (Jan '14) Mar '15 Mac 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Liffland as Mayor? (May '13) Feb '15 Joe Franco 3
News Mahopac restaurateur Lani 'Ariano' Zaimi faces ... (Feb '14) Jan '15 homegrown10541 5
Review: A thru Z Home Inspection Inc. Dec '14 Paul Bear 1
Review: Foundation For Christian Living See Pea... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Nina pirkl 1
More from around the web

Pawling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]