mt storm ski resort
Frank

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2009
how do i access the property? where do i park? can i hike there now?? is it public property?
Stormville Resident

Bronx, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2009
Frank wrote:
how do i access the property? where do i park? can i hike there now?? is it public property?
Looks like you can access from Appalachian Trail according to this website: http://www.teachski.com/Areas/storm/mtstorm.h...
Frank

Bronx, NY

#3 Jul 17, 2009
Stormville Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you can access from Appalachian Trail according to this website: http://www.teachski.com/Areas/storm/mtstorm.h...
Thanks, but do you know anything about it?? what's there now?? is it public land? can I hike up the old ski slopes?? [email protected]
ker

Bronx, NY

#4 Jun 18, 2010
it is PRIVATE PROPERTY!!!!! NO trespassers aloud!!!! Do not even try to get there from the trail.....no one is aloud.
FRANK

Bronx, NY

#5 Oct 29, 2011
ker wrote:
it is PRIVATE PROPERTY!!!!! NO trespassers aloud!!!! Do not even try to get there from the trail.....no one is aloud.
I want to see what is left from the old ski resort and write an article about it. I remember years ago they would illuminate the "slopes" and you could see the lights from I-84. Who can I talk to about getting a tour of this lovely property ? Can I just walk it myself from the trail ?
Sam

Carmel, NY

#6 Oct 9, 2012
FRANK wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see what is left from the old ski resort and write an article about it. I remember years ago they would illuminate the "slopes" and you could see the lights from I-84. Who can I talk to about getting a tour of this lovely property ? Can I just walk it myself from the trail ?
It is private property and my Grandparents still own it and no you aren't allowed to walk it yourself...My Uncle still lives there too...
Jesse

Navarre, FL

#7 Jul 2, 2015
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is private property and my Grandparents still own it and no you aren't allowed to walk it yourself...My Uncle still lives there too...
Hi Sam,
could you let me know if there is any chance I could have one of you show me around to get some pictures?I read something on NELSAP where someone went there and met Steve, who maintaInes the area and Steve showed him around.
Feel free to email me at [email protected]
thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 Famous TV Homes You Can Actually Live In Righ... Jun '17 one for the team 1
The Belden House You Need To See This, Please H... (Mar '06) May '17 Renee DeVincenzo 3
News Garrison Garage owner found murdered (Jan '09) Feb '17 Community Disorga... 33
News Lake Carmel, N.Y. officials: Woman used sledgeh... (Mar '08) Jan '17 Melissa 56
News Brewster Teen Accused Of Having Sex With Girl, ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 PolakPotrafi 4
News Putnam lawmakers consider stricter pet laws (Jul '16) Jul '16 Ingrid Newkirk 1
Looking to Move! (Feb '16) Feb '16 mjb1985dot 1

Pawling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pawling Mortgages