Wondering

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2013
For seniors coming to myrtle beach June 2nd thru June 9th where would be the best place to stay for under 700 bucks for the whole 7 nights. What activities would be recommended while down there at this time also?
NIGHTSHIFT

Durham, NC

#2 Jan 29, 2013
wow another crop of kids momma and daddy let go off with their friends to myrtle beach to whore around and get drunk and someone falling off the balcony of there hotel and momma getting a call saying your kid aint coming home, come pick him up at the morgue...

Yeah kid ... come down to myrtle beach and try to party and splatter yourself on the sidewalk ...

happens every year ..
Wondering

Beckley, WV

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Buddy I asked for things to do not to go there and get drunk and splatter myself on your precious sidewalk. I am looking to come and celebrate graduating from high school and then moving on to college in the fall. It was not necessary for you to be a complete prick. Tourism is what provides most of the income in your precious city, if you don't like dealing with the kids coming to celebrate then move. It's just going to keep happening every year like you said, but not every group of kids that come to your city are coming to party and get drunk.
Good Evening, have a wonderful time at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawleys Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interracial Baby Boom After Black Bike Week (Jun '15) 5 hr Red 22
Review: Evans Dryer Vent Service and Maintenanc... (Jun '11) 19 hr Tod Watts 2
Name of alternative store in NMB mall (Aug '11) Sun Jenn 4
Girl in kangaroo on 38th (May '15) Sat ThisGuy 10
Unknown Red Lights In Sky over Myrtle Beach (Jun '11) Sat Anonymous 174
Looking for girl from NY in the red dress I ta... Jul 18 Guy from WV 1
Melody Jul 12 Does anyone know 1

Pawleys Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance