Review: Michelle Elizabeth's Day Spa

Review: Michelle Elizabeth's Day Spa

Posted in the Pawleys Island Forum

gimmemore

AOL

#1 Sep 20, 2009
Michelle Elizabeth's Day Spa is fantastic. I am a regular customer and I would not consider anywhere else. The stafff is always so friendly and accomodating. John gives the best massage I have ever had but I also have regular pedicures and facials. I highly reccomend this place.
Kathie C

Lititz, PA

#2 Nov 17, 2009
I have been a regular customer of Michelle Elizabeth's Day Spa for 3 years now. This is the only spa I go to when in the Pawley's Island area. Michelle does a wondeful job with facials as well as specialty treatments.Dermalogica products are used for the facials, they are great products I now swear by them. I have had several different types of messages by different people all of which have been terrific. Everyone makes you feel welcomed. My husband and children have also experienced the relaxing atmosphere at the spa. I would definately suggest this spa to anyone going to the Pawley's Island area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawleys Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Amy Suggs? Oct 19 Dj Rob 3
Alphabet Twist Oct 19 Thor 156 6
New Game ~ Last Word + 2 Oct 19 Doobie Time 8
the music thread (Jan '12) Oct 19 Doobie Time 98
Myrtle Beach Trip (Mar '07) Oct 18 aphester 3
3 Word Game (Last Three Letters) Oct 17 Doobie Time 5
Six-Letter-Scrabble Game Oct 17 Doobie Time 5

Pawleys Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance