Bus Driver

West Columbia, SC

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Lol ok! What is up with the white buses full of black folks with Williamsburg county on the side? I see them all the time heading back and forth on 17... I wonder if Rosa Parks is in the back of the bus? Lol
fed up

West Columbia, SC

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Those are Obama buses lol! You know free housing, free health care, free food and a free ride! That's all these jungle bunnies want.
fed up

Pawleys Island, SC

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Lol i forgot free phone lol... freakin free loaders
Lovely

West Orange, NJ

#6 Aug 12, 2013
Bus Driver wrote:
Lol ok! What is up with the white buses full of black folks with Williamsburg county on the side? I see them all the time heading back and forth on 17... I wonder if Rosa Parks is in the back of the bus? Lol
You can't be an mature adult with a response like that. Remember, the Indians was here first. This is suppose to be a free country. The people in his country should be able to come and go as they pleases. Life is too short to be consumed by so much negativity. Be bless!
Lovely

West Orange, NJ

#7 Aug 12, 2013
Correction! A mature adult.
Lovely

West Orange, NJ

#8 Aug 12, 2013
Correction! This country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawleys Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Short Skirts 11 hr Suck It Up People 3
Camel rides Sat NIGHTSHIFT 2
Sex offender Sat NIGHTSHIFT 2
Do not buy/rent SHOREWOOD condos!!! (May '15) Nov 29 steelers 5
Who Tickled My Feet? (Nov '15) Nov 25 curiousdude 11
Are foodtruck's good for Myrtle Beach? Nov 21 Drewfus 1
News Waccamaw Library begins a Meditation and Mindfu... Sep '16 many other victims 1

Pawleys Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pawleys Island Mortgages