bigbadbootydaddy

Espanola, NM

#1 May 2, 2010
headed to myrtle beach, where are tha best places to get smash faced and pick up easy chics?
NCJAIL

Hempstead, NY

#3 May 4, 2010
Or you can ask where Big Joe Turds wife is working.. Oh That's right she left town with a biker as did his daughter. Now we know why you dislike bikers...LOL... LOOOzzer as you spell it..
Billy Joe Todd wrote:
theres this little place called j.ruben dat will hook u up.
NCgrl

Durham, NC

#4 May 4, 2010
bigbadbootydaddy wrote:
headed to myrtle beach, where are tha best places to get smash faced and pick up easy chics?
I guess since your from kentucky you have tired of your momma's and your sisters vagina so you decided to find someplace else to take your 2 inches (on a good day)... trust me you might as well stay home with that 2 inches cause you will probably be laughed at little fella.
bigbadbootydaddy

Espanola, NM

#5 May 5, 2010
NCgrl wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess since your from kentucky you have tired of your momma's and your sisters vagina so you decided to find someplace else to take your 2 inches (on a good day)... trust me you might as well stay home with that 2 inches cause you will probably be laughed at little fella.
I guess your a big fat dyke with a bigger dick then
NCgrl

Durham, NC

#6 May 11, 2010
bigbadbootydaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your a big fat dyke with a bigger dick then
whats the matter little fella does talking about your small penis upset you ... i'm sorry ha ha ha
North MB is Great

Carolina Beach, NC

#7 May 15, 2010
Easy Girls ?

Myrtle Beach is full of them !

Most are the local girls !

Easy, real Easy !

“My name is JAKE RYAN”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 May 15, 2010
Myrtle Beach Girls: So easy, a caveman can do it!

“Love my Harley & my Husband”

Statesville, NC

#9 May 15, 2010
bigbadbootydaddy wrote:
You wont have a problem finding easy girls since Myrtle Beach is full of hookers. As far as getting smashed well there are plenty of bars for that too. Actually there are plenty of strip clubs that you could probably get both of your goals accomplished at one place. Dont Myrtle Beach sound like the perfect vacation spot to take a family!!!!
ncjail

Bellmore, NY

#11 May 17, 2010
Easy girls... Sally Joe Todd and Mary Joe Todd... Relatives from the trailer park of Billy Joe Todd.. BTW Smart people go to Hilton Head.. Welfare, criminals and illegals go to Myrtle Beach... 300 to 400 millions lost last week .. just one week...great tourism plan.. LOL... Yep you are dumber the then average redneck..
Billy Joe Todd wrote:
only smart people with money come to Myrtle Beach.
NCgrl

Durham, NC

#13 May 17, 2010
North MB is Great wrote:
Easy Girls ?
Myrtle Beach is full of them !
Most are the local girls !
Easy, real Easy !

Yet you leave myrtle beach every year still carrying your "virgin card" in your wallet... trust me they might be easy but they do have standards especially when it comes to your fugly self.

“My name is JAKE RYAN”

Location hidden

#14 May 17, 2010
NCgrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you leave myrtle beach every year still carrying your "virgin card" in your wallet... trust me they might be easy but they do have standards especially when it comes to your fugly self.
That person DID NOT post a picture, so how would you know that they are fugly, or ugly as it should be?
ncjail

Bellmore, NY

#15 May 17, 2010
If you've read the persons post it's somewhat easy to figure out..
JakeRyan2006 wrote:
<quoted text>
That person DID NOT post a picture, so how would you know that they are fugly, or ugly as it should be?
Haja

United States

#17 Apr 11, 2012
The boardwalk at myrtel beach is full of chicks in slutty cloths and guys in cars yelling at them just cruise down and yell at girls and if your not ugly and are under 35 it should be cake to get a girl to get in your car and take her back to your hotel just be warned their is a under 18 club their called karma and the underage girls from the 18+ girls get hard to tell the difference
NIGHTSHIFT

Louisburg, NC

#18 Apr 23, 2012
I make an ugly girl, but I'm easy.
ben

Myrtle Beach, SC

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Down here working ready get layed
Umm okay

Myrtle Beach, SC

#21 Sep 22, 2013
Like legit go to the Main Myrtle beach where the drugs and sluts are but they will take your money.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawleys Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laundromat Guy Thu Samantha 3
Publix announces its grand opening in North Myr... Thu I LOVE KARMA 6
Nightshift Thu I LOVE KARMA 5
chris is n the closet Dec 16 axhole 3
hopeless employment Dec 16 jimmy 2
January fishing Dec 15 barn burner 1
Party at 389 dicindy lane murrells inlet Dec 14 axhole 12
Pawleys Island Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web