Reta Moore obituary: A counselor, she...

Reta Moore obituary: A counselor, she died in a Tulsa car accident

There are 2 comments on the The Bigheart Times story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Reta Moore obituary: A counselor, she died in a Tulsa car accident. In it, The Bigheart Times reports that:

RETA L. MOORE passed away Sunday, November 7, 2010. She was 37 years old. Reta was born June 19, 1973 in Pawhuska, Oklahoma, the daughter of Gerald L. and Marjorie A. Moore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bigheart Times.

Agaytha Thomas

Saint Louis, OK

#1 Nov 14, 2010
I had the wonderful pleasure of working with this beautiful Lady, she had a big beautiful smile, my prayers are with the family as well as our friend Vicki, and the baby. May god bless you all, and comfort you in this trying time.
Polliann

Tulsa, OK

#2 Aug 25, 2011
My Borfriend and his sister were close to her. I remember her on a very sad night it was My boyfriend sisters birthday we got kicked out of the house. So we went to Reta's house becauses she offered us money to eat some where or gas money. We get there she was so sweet and carring. she was the one who made me relize i wanted to be a therapist or a counselor. godbless you reta thank you for helping My Boyfriend and his sister you will never be forgotten

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawhuska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 9 hr Scotty Steiner 1
Gossipy Old Biddys at Copan City Hall (Jul '13) Aug 17 withrespect 8
News City Of Pawhuska Issues Boil Order After Findin... Aug 15 niblackp 1
tina davis Aug 11 old friend 3
News National Retailers Named For New Bartlesville S... Aug 10 Cinnamon Bun. 1
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Aug 9 Shawn26 38
free rent for a year for the right family Aug 8 Gotojail 3

Pawhuska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance