Milton Vann Labadie Jr obituary: He h...

Milton Vann Labadie Jr obituary: He had a career in food service, loved fully, and laughed often

There are 1 comment on the The Bigheart Times story from Mar 24, 2011, titled Milton Vann Labadie Jr obituary: He had a career in food service, loved fully, and laughed often. In it, The Bigheart Times reports that:

Milton Vann Labadie Jr. passed away Monday, March 20, 2011 at his home near Pawhuska, OK, at the age of 55.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bigheart Times.

Kay Quinalty Hefley

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Mar 25, 2011
I know Vann will be missed by family and many friends.
I can never forget Vann as he was my first boyfriend. Vann was the cutest boy in school and had the best smile and I must say gave the best hugs. Vann made my high school years very special
and his family was always kind to me. My heart goes out to all of the Labadie family. from Arizona, Kay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawhuska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nightclub/Bar Jun 21 Indy_girrl78 1
Old Golden Corral Building Sold - What's next f... Jun 14 Cinnamon Bun. 2
News Bartlesville Restaurant Files Lawsuit Over Brea... Jun 9 Cinnamon Bun. 1
What happen n court about Lyndsey Giovinazzo an... (Mar '12) Jun 5 kelsey johnson 18
VOM Breaking News! Wurmbrands son asks for Inve... (Mar '14) Jun 4 Former resident 6
What happened to the Mullendore Murder Case (Aug '08) Jun 4 Former B resident 1,412
News Breastfeeding Bartlesville Mom Says She Was Ask... Jun 4 Former B resident 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pawhuska Mortgages