Bullying by Students of Pawhuska

Bullying by Students of Pawhuska

Posted in the Pawhuska Forum

Sandy

Palm Harbor, FL

#1 Aug 14, 2011
I just read in the People Magazine that Bobby Neighbors has to go to school in another community because students were teasing for hot having a mom. It is my opinion that this is so cruel and one of the most vile things I have heard to date on teasing. (By the way, for your information, teasing is a method of bullying.) Pawhuska must be one of the worst places in the U.S.A. to live and raise children. The school and parents of these children, as well as the children themselves who were guilty of teasing (bullying)Bobby should be so ashamed of themselves for this travesty. Bless Bobby and his Grandmother for even living in Pawhuska - I would not even drive through such a disgusting community much less live there. I hope after he solves his Mother's crime, he and his Grandmother can move from such a disturbing community. Also, Sheriff Koch might want to investigate those individuals which should be considered a crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawhuska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Dawson 3 hr Jilted Lover 1
News Briefs for veterans Nov 12 Venator 1
News Oklahoma Group Wants To End Film Rebate Program... Nov 9 IMHO 4
Thad Green (Mar '16) Nov 5 WTF 14
free rent for a year for the right family (Jul '16) Nov 2 need2no 5
Want to be white Nov 2 lily white 1
News Longtime DA Esser loses in GOP primary (Aug '10) Sep '17 FYI 6

Pawhuska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance