Teacher Won't Be Fired For Racist Com...

Teacher Won't Be Fired For Racist Comments

There are 1 comment on the Free Republic story from Feb 11, 2006, titled Teacher Won't Be Fired For Racist Comments. In it, Free Republic reports that:

PAWHUSKA, Okla. -- School officials in Pawhuska say a high school teacher who's accused of making racist comments in class won't be fired.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

blanket azz

AOL

#1 Feb 16, 2006
My son goes to Pawhuska Public schools. For the most part, I think the teachers are doing a good job. However, there are a few who shall remain nameless, cough cough (the 3rd grade teacher who allegedly had an affair with the high school coach, and got caught...and so on)Anyhow, I think everyones definition of being politically correct varies. I am Native American, I do not take offense to 'redskin' 'brave' 'buck' 'squaw' ect.. but being called a blanket ass does make me a bit angry. Also, the way a comment is perceived may be incorrect, but afterall what we perceive is our reality...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawhuska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daylight Savings Time?? 18 hr Cinnamon Bun. 1
News Mother Of Missing Child Charged With Murder (Feb '06) Jan 21 rest in peace bab... 45
Missing Siblings, absentee Parent... Help please? (May '11) Jan 21 Autumnbrewer22 6
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Jan 20 Anon 35
Im 27 male and looking for friend my age Jan 19 Countryloving 5
Timothy Allen Thomas Jan 17 Amber Lower 1
Gossipy Old Biddys at Copan City Hall (Jul '13) Jan '16 Concerned Citizen 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pawhuska Mortgages