Bartlesville Man Killed In Semi-Trail...

Bartlesville Man Killed In Semi-Trailer Truck Accident

There are 10 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Bartlesville Man Killed In Semi-Trailer Truck Accident. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Bartlesville man was killed when the semi-trailer truck he was driving wrecked just west of the Skiatook city limits in Osage County at about 3:25 p.m. Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Jun 11, 2010
How would they know if the condition of the driver was normal if he was dead?
beezlbub

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jun 11, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
I guess they mean he wasn't abnormally dead
just sayin

Paris, AR

#3 Jun 11, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
No odor of alcohol I presume. Also a seat belt isn't gonna save ya when your in a semi that slams into a cement culvert.
David

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jun 11, 2010
The truck was carrying propane, but there was no explosion. Another, larger truck showed up later to transfer the propane into. That road was blocked off long past 10:00.
TulsaMom29

Tulsa, OK

#5 Jun 11, 2010
I'm kind of confused! Who writes these articles? Were there other people involved? They only mention 1 person yet they talk about the driver being normal and dead at the same time.. Hmmm..
wandering sage

United States

#6 Jun 11, 2010
always sad to hear of a fellow trucker not making it home. I imagine there's much more to this story that the media either can't or won't disclose.
FAMILY REPLY

Tulsa, OK

#7 Jun 11, 2010
Uncle Lawerance was not a drinker, he liked his job and had a heart of Gold. No one else was involved in the accident what they are telling us is they think he had a heart attack. That is why his truck left the road way and crashed. Thank you to all who has given prayers and your nice comment and concern.
Army Wife

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Jun 11, 2010
God Bless Lawerance and all his family. Prayers to you all.
Family Reply

Bartlesville, OK

#9 Jun 11, 2010
Lawrence was in relation to me,and I know for a fact that he would not have been speeding,Lawrence was not a speeder.We believe he had a heart attack,so that's why he left the road.We assume he felt like he was having a heart attack,so he left the road to protect the lives of others driving down the road.Lawrence loved everybody,and he would do anything for anyone.
Family

Claremore, OK

#10 Jun 12, 2010
Lawrence was always a kind hearted man, who always put everyone else in front of himself. I am going to miss you so much. You were the rock in this family for many years. You will be greatly missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pawhuska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everett Piper is a nut case Feb 18 sad 2
Lowe's of Bartlesville-Open Interview Event-Feb... Feb 8 mikwil62 1
News Neighbors React To Bartlesville Officer-Involve... Jan 31 Mailman 4
Dr. William Dougherty (Feb '14) Jan 27 Bones13 46
Heather Dawson Jan 24 Jilted Lover 5
Tulsa molesters (Mar '17) Jan 24 Horsseman 3
Noblitt Computers in Bartlesville Jan '18 Proteus 1

Pawhuska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance