Burke supported by special interest f...

Burke supported by special interest from Atlanta

Posted in the Pavo Forum

Roger Young

Warner Robins, GA

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Does anyone know anything about Dr. Dean Burke? I am hearing that he will just another establishment Republican who is supported by Atlanta. I want to elect a fighter, someone who will stand up to status quo.
Jack Reamer

Warner Robins, GA

#2 Jan 16, 2013
I know the establishment likes him because they want another status quo politician.
Swga

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
People in Moultrie need to wake up. They have a chance to be represented by a senator that lives on the Colquitt-Thomas county line. Do you really think Burke from Bainbridge will care about Colquitt County? Keown is the only candidate endorsed by Georgia Right to Life. Burke's campaign is fueled by Atlanta politicians and the wealthy. Don't let them buy this election. Do your research. Do you want to lose more local control to Atlanta?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pavo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serenity House Moultrie Colquitt County Abused ... (Feb '13) Jul 28 Tulips6219 16
Willis Orchard Company ripoff (Sep '10) Jul 23 smith st party 11
black women who like white men (Oct '12) Jul 20 John David 72
News NewKKK finds place to rally in Brantley County (Feb '10) Jul 20 TDS 44
News Army general fined, reprimanded in sex case (Mar '14) Jun '15 Wives do it too 6
Nightmare at Colquitt Regional Medical Center Jun '15 bluesky 2
What are your thoughts on inmates attending the... May '15 wake up 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pavo Mortgages