Attorney General: Two Commack Stores ...

Attorney General: Two Commack Stores Selling Designer Drugs

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 10, 2012, titled Attorney General: Two Commack Stores Selling Designer Drugs. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A Two Commack stores are facing a lawsuit from the state attorney general for allegedly selling synthetic designer drugs as "head shops." New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced Tuesday he filed 12 lawsuits against stores for allegedly violating the state's labeling laws by selling designer drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

wesa

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2012
They could just solve this problem if they just leagalized pot,then they wouldnt have to go after these stores.As far as i knew bath salts were NOT illegal to buy.They have the rights to sell what they want to.
the joker

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2012
I agree says the joker!!! The Dark Knight will be illegal next. Some people get treated like sh*t till they snap. sympathies to the victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pavilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rudgers farm Oct 29 fk you allen 1
News Hunter shot by another hunter in Pavilion Oct 26 IescapedNY 14
good riddance Oct '17 ha ha ha 1
overdoses at house one fatal Sep '17 You knew 1
News Law and Order: Batavia woman accused of selling... Sep '17 mr nelson 1
News 'Accordions 'round the World' to perform outsid... Aug '17 Kevin 2
wtf (May '17) Aug '17 not really 3

Pavilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance