Lyme disease clinic opens today for t...

Lyme disease clinic opens today for the season at Med Center

There are 1 comment on the Journal News story from Jun 2, 2008, titled Lyme disease clinic opens today for the season at Med Center. In it, Journal News reports that:

VALHALLA - The Lyme Disease Practice of New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center will open its 'walk-in' center today to help those who need evaluation and treatment, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

cari

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 3, 2008
that place is a awful and leaves most people misdignosed only to come down with severe late stage illness later down the road. if you value your health find diagnosis and adequate treatment for your lyme elsewhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pavilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awoke A Sleeping Giant Thu do i not exist 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul '16 josephbarkley 20
News After fatal shootings, Obama says police must r... Jul '16 southern at heart 238
News Some consumers boycotting Barilla over homosexu... (Sep '13) Jul '16 josephbarkley 22
News D.C.'s Essential Bagels (Feb '16) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 5
James P. Ward (Jul '06) May '16 greyso 3
News Batavia PD announces annual awards May '16 Rick Jibbity 1

Pavilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pavilion Mortgages