Time to follow family

Time to follow family

There are 1 comment on the Pauls Valley Daily Democrat story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Time to follow family. In it, Pauls Valley Daily Democrat reports that:

Family and a longing to go home is why Dennis Madison believes the time is almost right to step down as Pauls Valley's police chief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pauls Valley Daily Democrat.

Frances McFiren

Pauls Valley, OK

#1 Oct 18, 2009
I would like to congratulate Chief Madison on three things: He's
done as good a job as I've known of, in Pauls Valley, though I've
been gone some years. I grew up here--I'm 73 now--and we've had a
time of excellent service from Mr. Madison. I don't know him personally, as I used to know officers years ago (say, for instance
Dawson Jarman and all his family I grew up with), but the second thing to congratulate the Chief for is staying with this idiotic impossible old town, through all it's foibles and idiocyncracies. Third, for having the courage and will to love his family enough to know when it's time to spend more time with them. He had to be a good and dedicated man to see the law enforced equitably in amongst us old renegades. God Bless you, sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pauls Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Idabel Fire Chief Wants His Job Back (Feb '13) Apr '16 Ray Mond 67
Thanks to a local man! Apr '16 Harley M Depue 1
Wendi Williams Mar '16 i agree 2
News Date now set for murder trial (Nov '13) Dec '15 Allambersrcrazy 12
Nice town (Jul '15) Sep '15 andrea potter 2
News North Texas Boy, 11, Drowns At Turner Falls (Aug '08) Aug '15 jeff 25
Doughnut shop in Davis (Apr '15) Jul '15 wynnewood oil 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pauls Valley Mortgages