Battle Over Shabby Apartments

Battle Over Shabby Apartments

There are 1 comment on the KTUL story from Nov 17, 2008, titled Battle Over Shabby Apartments. In it, KTUL reports that:

Officials in three Oklahoma cities allege a California real estate investor is failing to properly maintain apartment complexes he owns here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL.

Since: Nov 07

#1 Nov 17, 2008
I live close to these apartments, along with many other apartment complexes on 10th Street that need major repair. Why doesn't the owner, who apparently lives in California, come spend a weekend in the complex he owns. Maybe he would get a glimpse of what goes on around there. There is a school nearby, and the crime runs rampant. Clean up your property, be more selective about your tenants, and try to make the place a safer place to live. Why is there no security? It's is a crying shame that a man had to lose his life over a few bucks on this property. Thank goodness they have made arrests in this matter. To the family who lost their loved one, may you find some peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pauls Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murray co sheriff Sep '16 Chill 5
Meth (Apr '14) Sep '16 bigdave 4
News Date now set for murder trial (Nov '13) Sep '16 Brandons Aunt 13
Moving to Davis Aug '16 Jim 4
Wanda Adams (Feb '12) Aug '16 Hope that helps 2
News Cop Uses 'High-Powered Rifle' to Shoot Child's ... Jul '16 As I see it 4
News Former Idabel Fire Chief Wants His Job Back (Feb '13) Apr '16 Ray Mond 67

Pauls Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance