Wild Horses Saved By Wife Of Billionaire

Wild Horses Saved By Wife Of Billionaire

There are 10 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Nov 17, 2008, titled Wild Horses Saved By Wife Of Billionaire. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

For the last few years the federal government has been struggling with the same crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

dont do that

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Nov 18, 2008
i sure am glad the problem is solved.i love horses.owned them until i got unable to handle them,so my hat is off to ms.pickens.

Tulsa, OK

#2 Nov 18, 2008
This is one of the most heart-warming stories I've seen in ages. When help is needed, Okies always step forward -- the most generous people on Earth.
Lovin every minute of it

Edmond, OK

#3 Nov 18, 2008
The Pickens are apparently very very generous good-hearted folks!!
So refreshing, especially when you think of these CEO's that are scamming their companies and the taxpayers- like the religous community that seems to be filled with less then honest people, who really don't seem to be that generous either.
To the Pickens'-You set a great example for all, and you make Oklahoma very proud!!!!

Tulsa, OK

#4 Nov 19, 2008
Thank you for the news story on this subject! I love animals and am glad someone stepped forward to do something about the situation! I agree with with the writer who said "you make Oklahoma very proud!"

Since: Jun 08

St. Louis, Mo (Tulsa since 03)

#5 Nov 19, 2008
Thank you Mrs. Pickens.

Since: Nov 08

Muskogee, OK

#6 Nov 19, 2008
She may have to move some of those horses out of the west. Her good intensions not withstanding, there just isn't enough grass out West to hold all those horses.

I agree: Thank you for doing what many of us wish we could!

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#7 Nov 19, 2008
God bless you Madeleine and T. Boone Pickens!! Somehow, can the horses being dumped end up at your refuge also, along with the horses from BLM??!! Thank you so much for your generosity and your love for animals!!

Tulsa, OK

#8 Nov 19, 2008
Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Pickens - what a wonderful thing to do.

“RIP Eric Medlen FC#4 1973-2007”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 19, 2008
What a wonderful thing to do! I've read many complaints about T. Boone Pickens wanting to make more money, but when he helps OSU and his wife will do things like this, what's to complain about?

Birmingham, AL

#10 Nov 23, 2008
I think that she is doing the right thing by not letting the horses be killed. Everything has a right to live, and it should not be killed. More people need to be like this woman, who has a heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pauls Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities Investigating Human Remains Found I... Feb '18 isitfrench 1
Review: GW Exotic Animal Park (May '12) Jan '18 heres-your-sign 4
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Nov '17 Crotch Grab 6
News OK Baptist leader Anthony Jordan announces plan... (Sep '17) Sep '17 WarForOil 5
News Date now set for murder trial (Nov '13) Jun '17 brandons aunt 13
News Oklahoma man leads authorities on 80-mile pursuit (Mar '17) Mar '17 grandtheftauto 1
News Baptist General Convention faces lawsuit over a... (Mar '17) Mar '17 civilnorights 1

Pauls Valley Jobs

Personal Finance

Pauls Valley Mortgages