Teenager dies after falling off truck...

Teenager dies after falling off truck tailgate

There are 8 comments on the KFOR story from Nov 21, 2009, titled Teenager dies after falling off truck tailgate. In it, KFOR reports that:

Authorities say a 15-year-old boy died after falling off a pickup truck in Garvin County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Morgan

Union City, OK

#1 Nov 21, 2009
Zane was a really good friend of mine. And Dillon and Khini are really good friends too. I think its terrible what happened to all three of them and I know that they'll need all the support they can get, to get through this, Zane with certainly be missed =[
TerLyn

Sulphur, OK

#2 Nov 22, 2009
My heart and prayers go out to all the familys..
donna greene

Edmond, OK

#3 Nov 23, 2009
How dare you mention my sons name he is a minor you didnt even give the full detail now theses boys are really going enough without you mentioning there names you didnt have my permission to do that how dare you this is wrong
donna greene

Edmond, OK

#4 Nov 23, 2009
why did you do this why didnt you even ask to put these boys name in this article this was a freak accident you didnt tell the whole story now people are just going to assume what really happened they have been through enough
Donna greene

Edmond, OK

#5 Nov 23, 2009
can you not answear me about the paulsvalley accident can you please explain why you mentioned the minors names withiut permission
Donna greene

Edmond, OK

#6 Nov 23, 2009
please explain why you mentioned my sons name as a minor in youre article without permission from me the paulsvalley accident
Donna greene

Edmond, OK

#7 Nov 23, 2009
i would like to thank all of you for youre prayers and support the boys are really having a hard time. Pleas remember zanes mom and family we are going to be having a fund raiser for her you can contact me at [email protected] God bless you all
donna greene

Edmond, OK

#8 Nov 25, 2009
Thanks to everyone that has supported our sons and families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pauls Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma man leads authorities on 80-mile pursuit Mar 21 grandtheftauto 1
News Baptist General Convention faces lawsuit over a... Mar 9 civilnorights 1
News J.C. 'Smokey' Longacre (Mar '09) Jan '17 Steven 6
Read Immediately! (Feb '13) Dec '16 Bigddave 3
Murray co sheriff (Jun '16) Sep '16 Chill 5
Meth (Apr '14) Sep '16 bigdave 4
Wanda Adams (Feb '12) Aug '16 Hope that helps 2

Pauls Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance