Inside Report for September 7, 2011

Full story: 2theadvocate
Online commentary and chatter popped up after Kylan M. Laurent's body was found last week 22 miles downstream from where he jumped into the Mississippi River on Aug. Full Story
BeeJay

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2011
It's a shame what has happened to Vacherie. Once, it was a quite, country town, now you have young men taking other people lives.
In the case of Kylan Laurent, it's sad to know the kid was from Magnolia Heights, and his mother works at a doctor's office. How can she stand being seen in public after her son's double murder and jumping off the Miss. River bridge?
To me, I left Vacherie, after experiencing something bad with a family who could have done the same thing.
The Narcisse, who are from Franklin Lane and Highway Baptist Church, practice voodoo. Even though their family is primarily Special Education, that is too dumb for Grambling, Southern, LA Tech, LSU, etc., they do practice voodoo. I wonder if the voodoo being practiced by the Narcisse family has anything to do with tthe increase in violent crimes in Vacherie?
When I left Vacherie, the only real bad guys were the Special Education dudes such as the Narcisse, Octaves, and Simoneaux's.
Besides dropping out of school, they fathered kids out of wedlock, never bothered about marry the females which got pregnant for them, and at the time, the only crime similar to Kylan was done by one of the Special Education guys at the Sunshine bridge in Donaldsonville.
Vacherie, needs to do a few things before it can get its life back together.
First, I say, close down Highway Baptist Church because most people know they are practicing voodoo such as Patricia Narcisse Adams, Janette Narcisse, Juanita Narcisse, Harriet Narcisse, Bernadette Narcisse, and the rest of their Narcisse family. I think because the older ones hang on the corner in Magnolia, they negatively influence the youth which walks by.
Secondly, I think once you close down the other "voodoo" church, open another Christian, non-denominational, Bible beleiving church which preaches the 10 commandments, especially, "Thou shall not kill", Exodus 20:13.
Third, I think counseling should be administered to the parents because of their inability to properly discipline their kids, not allowing kids to purchase guns, etc. The clergy should she if the parents are "fit", that is, although a lot of them or single mothers, not only by divorce and separation, but also through having kids out of wedlock.
In those situations, the kids grow up without a proper father figure, and are negatively influenced by others. These situations should be addressed, therefore you could never fall into the "wrong crowd", such as the Narcisse voodoo family, because you were properly taught and instructed to by a parent.
Also, improving the education of Vacherie residents should also be a high priority as well.
Think about it. The bad diction, vocabulary of Vacherie, especially Magnolia, where Kylan was from, needs to improve.
How the Blacks pronounce mayonnaise-minaz, three-tree, shrimps-swimps, have indian ink on arms, gold teeth in mouth, with kids out of wedlock, all of which aren't good parenting attributes to have. It represents the low, seedy life, therefore, these people can't possibly be "good parents". That use to be the game, "making babies", but the female, nor the male or "good enough" to be good parents.
From the 50-60 year old parent, grand parent, to the 15 year old Jr. High and High School student dropout, there should be some effort for each of these groups to re-enroll in school, whether it be college (taking online courses, night classes at college campuses, or enrolling during the day, would increase the educational qualifications of the parents, making up for the education they didn't get when younger.
There should be adult education centers, staffed with tutors to assist the Vacherie residents to get their GED's, which they didn't get when they dropped out of school.
Only these combinations of efforts can correct the illiteracy and dumbness of Vacherie, therefore correcting why they are committing all of those murders, because the people aren't properly raised.
Remember, stop the violence and voodoo!
OutofBounds

Thibodaux, LA

#2 Sep 13, 2011
Only someone that is truly clinically "CRAZY" would say such things & call people out by name in a public forum. I would bet that none of these women wanted you, let alone would give you the time of day.

Only a sad, sad man such as yourself would post childish ridicules of other people. Sounds like you are from Vacherie. So, what you say about them, you also say about yourself - foolish, uneducated, illiterate, and "improperly" raised. You sound like a man that couldn't get enough love from his mommie & you now hate women. Moreso, to write such things about a place that I am betting you grew up in, is an indication that they too thought you were a crazy man.

PS, The next time you post something, run a spelling & grammar check.
Meg

Thibodaux, LA

#3 Sep 14, 2011
Also, if I were one of those names you posted you would be hearing from my lawyer because surely I'd be suing you for defamation IMMEDIATELY!
Actually Educated

Vacherie, LA

#6 Mar 15, 2013
"can't speak or talk correct english or grammar"

lol...Correct, huh?

You should read your own garbage and apply it to yourself. Only someone truly miserable with life could go on like that.

Hopefully you do know something about anything and can deal with life with that. Clearly you know nothing of what you speak here. Your comments and statements of defamation have been forwarded to the proper authorities. Good luck in life and when thats over good luck down below.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paulina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmer Loses Phone, Returned 8 Months Later Jul '14 Mechanic 3
New St. James Parish County Arrests (Mar '14) Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
St. James deputies identify basketball game sho... (Feb '14) Feb '14 daisy 1
how to ma ke mon ey online (Sep '13) Sep '13 Cathie Jaquet 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Paulina, LA (Aug '11) Aug '11 Liz Andre 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Louisiana ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 sweet liars 7
Nine-Year-Old Asks Obama: "Why Do People Hate Y... (Oct '09) Nov '09 fedupwiththemess 1,235
Paulina Dating
Find my Match

Paulina Jobs

Paulina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paulina News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paulina

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]