Parents concerned about St. John Parish school bus system after Isaac

There are 3 comments on the WWL-TV New Orleans story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Parents concerned about St. John Parish school bus system after Isaac. In it, WWL-TV New Orleans reports that:

Parents with kids in the Saint John Parish School system are up in arms, upset about the school bus situation after Hurricane Isaac.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWL-TV New Orleans.

Angela

La Place, LA

#1 Sep 27, 2012
I too, agree that this is craziness!! Students standing up in the aisles while the bus is in route!! That is not safe and should be against the law! My daughter didn't get home til 6 pm Tuesday evening, needless to say she is no longer a bus rider. Just feel for the children whose parents who have no other way to get their children to and from school!! Hope and pray this gets resolved before some innocent child gets hurt. Sincerely, concerned parent
Angela

La Place, LA

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Wow!! I am in utter shock that I am the only parent who posted a comment about this!!'
timmy

Reserve, LA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
that is soooo unsafe for kids to do. they are putting there life on the line there. the school could be fined for overloading those bus's. they need to shutdown those schools till they get more drivers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paulina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trayvon Martin - Vacherie, LA (Apr '12) Apr 10 Henu 2
News Farmer Loses Phone, Returned 8 Months Later (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mechanic 3
New St. James Parish County Arrests (Mar '14) Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
News St. James deputies identify basketball game sho... (Feb '14) Feb '14 daisy 1
how to ma ke mon ey online (Sep '13) Sep '13 Cathie Jaquet 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Paulina, LA (Aug '11) Aug '11 Liz Andre 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Louisiana ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 sweet liars 7
More from around the web

Paulina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]