Marcella Moreno
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 16, 2011
where shall i start?
Paulding

Saint Marys, OH

#2 Mar 21, 2011
she has four kids with she barely knows who her baby daddys are. She is a druggy and doesnt take care of her kids. She has already had several neglect charges. She shouldnt have these kids. The state should have takin them away already. I feel so bad for those kids!
you will never know

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2011
i dont knw her personally but do knw some family members and it seems to me,you all r haters!! to each their own like you never did an OOPS in your lives right????
you will never know

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 3, 2011
haters!!!! you never done an OOPS in your own lives?? get over it!!!! mmmm r u one of the BABY DADDIES MOMMAS???? sounds that way,maybe a DADDY should worry bout it n not you!!!
skitchy marcella

Lima, OH

#5 Nov 14, 2011
of course everyone has an oops just not four of them.... && if you dont know her personally then why are u even commenting on this topic??? seems to me if you would want to comment and defend someone you should prolly know there family stupid
Anonymous

Lima, OH

#6 Nov 14, 2011
this cracks me up... I heard they are all lice invested & i heard her kids havent been going to school bc they are so invested with lice... and i also heard marcella is doing drugs infront of her kids. if you dont want to take care of your children then hello stop having kids!!
Nasty

Lima, OH

#7 Dec 4, 2011
She is straight garbage her family is garbage too there all coc* suckers haha but its true bunch of losers
This person

Galloway, OH

#8 Feb 21, 2012
first of all u guys are haters and dont know sh*t and u can only talk sh*t on here and to nobodys face. let me know ur real name and ill f*ck ur sh*t up.
Nicole and David Horn

Salyersville, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2012
Marcella is our niece and she is a great person and mother!! Yes, she was young when she had her kids, but that isn't anyone's d*mn business!! This girl has been threw so much in her life and people want to act like they know her! Everyone needs to back the f*ck off her and live your own d*mn lives! and for another thing you def. don't know her family, which they are all great!! and all the low life's that want to talk sh*t on here but not own up to who you really are, are nothing sorry pieces of sh*t!!!! Your lives must be awful boring to have to b*itch and complain and have your nose's in someone else's business!! Grow the f*ck up!!!! Her or her kid's are not lice infested! I mean really, why in the hell would you even want to go around saying some dumb sh*t like that for?? You all ain't sh*t!! You want to say she needs to grow up, why don't you look in the f*cking mirror!!!
bmb

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2012
Well when it involves children there is no room for mistakes..
Its_Me

Medina, OH

#11 Mar 15, 2012
BMB is right there is No room for mistakes when it comes to children. However if you don't know what you are talking about and you post shit it is called Libel and it is illegal. I don't know this woman but rumors are rumors and repeating them without all the fact is just plain stupid. So to answer skitchy why I would be commenting on this when I don't know this woman, I have been on the other side of the page she is on and my life ain't anyones business neither yet people who think they know me talked shit. I stick up for the lil people. I don't have a lot of friends cause I am a stay at home mom and a full time student. I just don't like to see stuff like this. What does it matter if she has different fathers for her kids? Does that make her a bad person? Maybe, you will never know used the wrong word when they said oops. I have kids with dif fathers and it wasn't an oops I chose the wrong men. Didn't anyone of you fall for the wrong person? It is human nature to make mistakes. It is a choice to learn from these and not repeat. When you are perfect cast the first stone. Until then think before you post. Don't spread rumors and malicious gossip. Keep smilin'
Cmr

Cardington, OH

#12 Apr 8, 2012
She needs to stay out of the bar every weekend. The dads have most of her kids now because they got taken away from her. She is not a good mother, she has a lot of growing up to do. At least she finally got a job instead of living off her kids child support.
xcx

United States

#13 Jun 27, 2012
She now has a warrant out for her arrest no big surpise!
beatyobrick

United States

#14 Jun 27, 2012
She had to get a job after her children were placed in foster care because she no longer got welfare and child support but now she is jobless once again and doesnt even see her children the court had to court order her to see them and she still doesnt i really hope she gets her sh*t together for her 4 children just dont get how any parent can just throw there kids away when there are so many couples who cant even have children. This case is so sad
beatyobrick

United States

#15 Jun 27, 2012
Lol you didnt eveb reveal your name so maybe your scared too
This person wrote:
first of all u guys are haters and dont know sh*t and u can only talk sh*t on here and to nobodys face. let me know ur real name and ill f*ck ur sh*t up.
Yourworstnightma re

Huron, OH

#17 Dec 9, 2015
She's having another one and doesn't even know whose it is. She tried fkn my man too. Smh
benji_wright

Twinsburg, OH

#18 Dec 16, 2015
Yourworstnightmare wrote:
She's having another one and doesn't even know whose it is. She tried fkn my man too. Smh
You no wat all yall aint nothing but sum gossiping ass kids for the record shes a way better women then any of you haters could think about being marcellas a really good gurl and I think everyone putting there dam 2 sence don't make sence. leave her alone when yall can worry about ur own probablms and keep your mouth shut when it don't pertain to you then everyone wouldn't have to be in some bodys elses mix .. ppl really upset me when they jus say dumb hurtfull shit about sum 1 she loves all her babies yall wasn't there so how yall no anything .. oh wait ill answer that for you yall don't no anything the reason she got her babies taken was because her KIDS dads clicked up against her because she wasn't tryin to holla at them yep u got it sum more haters for ya i watch her cry all the time because she misses her kids so why don't everybody grow up and act like adults and stop bashing her all the time i see her cry ova thoses babies all the time so think about wat you say about some one when u have no reculection about nothing. Marcella i love u baby youll always be my allways and forever don't let nothing these childish and immature ppl say to you we no the truth and so does your kids . love you baby Allways NForever your Mr Wright.
Benji_Wright

Toledo, OH

#20 Dec 18, 2015
darth judas wrote:
<quoted text>
Please take an English lesson fggt
Your real tough with your anonymous name MF don't talk about me talk to me you got my name tell me yours!!!!????
Benji_Wright

Toledo, OH

#21 Dec 18, 2015
Yourworstnightmare wrote:
She's having another one and doesn't even know whose it is. She tried fkn my man too. Smh
For thee record Its obvious y'all don't know shit just can talk shit BC WE ARE HAVING A BABY We Know Exactly Who's He Is He's OURS **Benji&Marcella Wright** so grow up or step up BC this fake ass nickname shit is lame and soft y'all wanna stay talking about shit y'all don't know what's that say about y'all you ain't got anything better to do then be lame and fake come on haha
Grow up

Paulding, OH

#24 Dec 19, 2015
Benji_Wright wrote:
<quoted text>
For thee record Its obvious y'all don't know shit just can talk shit BC WE ARE HAVING A BABY We Know Exactly Who's He Is He's OURS **Benji&Marcella Wright** so grow up or step up BC this fake ass nickname shit is lame and soft y'all wanna stay talking about shit y'all don't know what's that say about y'all you ain't got anything better to do then be lame and fake come on haha
You can't even take care of yourselves or the babies you both have. Both you need fixed!! Poor babies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paulding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer flynn Jan 11 Lol 2
Arie Hogans (Feb '16) Jan 11 that guy 25
Niki Hornish/Shauna Hornish... Jerry Feeney (Feb '16) Jan 8 Yes 5
They are getting closer Jan 3 Gotcha 2
Frank Tracy (Feb '16) Dec 21 Ohio 56
Amanda Shuherk Nov '16 richard fitzwell 1
Toby Bassler Nov '16 jojo 1

Paulding Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paulding Mortgages