is lake placid railroad full of gay people now?

Posted in the Paul-Smiths Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2014
i wonder

Tully, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

What thehell is going on with the local railroad. its like its the gay train or something. i hear the manager and some little blond kid are big time gay lovers and that one of the older conductor guys likes little teen boys or something. what kind of operation is going on their.
its bad enough we have to keep poring money into the thing for nothing but then we have to put up with this to?? what a bunch of fruit cakes running that operation. The big guy thats the boss is about as brainy as my dog. and the fatass engineer lady that got is a real bitch who totally stuck on herself. what a cu** she is. and now i see that got a new kid running the engine who i seen with the fire depertment guys sometimes. he's a fruitcake from the word go. if this is how they run that thing, it should be close for good! i say close it all down and leave it to nature to take back. screw the snowmobiles too. they stink and make to much noise and burn to much gas. all a trail will do is cost money again like the train does. let the adirondacks take it back. End of story.
jake

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

"I wonder" if you're joking or really that stupid by which I mean really, really stupid, like Malone stupid
i wonder

Tully, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

jake wrote:
"I wonder" if you're joking or really that stupid by which I mean really, really stupid, like Malone stupid
I dont live in malone moron. i live outside the town thank god. The water is bad there too just like saranc lake's. i think you've been drinking the water out of your wonderful onondaga lake, haven't you.
stay in "liver" pool and your wonderful city of syracuse thats being taken over by people like you - IQ's of an elm tree.
jake

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

Malone, Burke, Chateaugay, doesn't matter. You're all inbred idiots. Suck on that wonderless
i wonder

Tully, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

jake wrote:
Malone, Burke, Chateaugay, doesn't matter. You're all inbred idiots. Suck on that wonderless
so....your one of them too. figures. another faggot from placid out to rape little boys. go buy some bottled water you loser. it might just help you think straight. i bet your a worker on that stupid train arnt you. maybe i touched a nerve and it was you t hat people were talking about???? i bet you are.
takemeback

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

You all need to learn how to spell.
been there

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Funny...I was there a few weeks ago and noticed the very same thing. I don't think I'd take my young son on it or near it. And no, I don't live in Malone either. My server must be there however.
Some big fat woman was the engineer the day we stopped and she was something to see. I'm surprised she could squeeze into the little door on the engine. She was an obnoxious bitch too to a couple of people we were staning near. Must be she thinks her poop doesn't stink or something. Anyway, it's really gotten weird down there lately. They have an engineer down there now that I swear I've seen in Saranac Lake on one of the North Star cleaning crews. He's in the village's fire department too I've noticed. Very odd person to say the least. Very strange bunch of people. What happened to the other people who were running it? They were real nice and seemed to be doing a great job? I stopped down there one day and it had all changed. For the worse I might add. It should just be closed up now. I used to support it but they've let it go too much now with the people running it now. What a loss.
me either

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

been there wrote:
Funny...I was there a few weeks ago and noticed the very same thing. I don't think I'd take my young son on it or near it. And no, I don't live in Malone either. My server must be there however.
Some big fat woman was the engineer the day we stopped and she was something to see. I'm surprised she could squeeze into the little door on the engine. She was an obnoxious bitch too to a couple of people we were staning near. Must be she thinks her poop doesn't stink or something. Anyway, it's really gotten weird down there lately. They have an engineer down there now that I swear I've seen in Saranac Lake on one of the North Star cleaning crews. He's in the village's fire department too I've noticed. Very odd person to say the least. Very strange bunch of people. What happened to the other people who were running it? They were real nice and seemed to be doing a great job? I stopped down there one day and it had all changed. For the worse I might add. It should just be closed up now. I used to support it but they've let it go too much now with the people running it now. What a loss.
I won't go back thats for sure. The people there were all different and no where near as nice as the other people from a few years ago. I wish they were still doing it but someone said they quit because of a board member.
I know they guy you mean too. Hes a older guy, sort of big with greasy hair. I took my kids down every year but this year, I didn't want to go because of them. They had different conductors or engineers or something a few years ago and they were always real nice. now they got one of 2 people engineering and they act like there something special. Especialy the fat blond one. She's a real b***h. We'll never go back.
been there done that

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

We went last year and it sucked. the cars hadn't been properly cleaned in years it seems and they stunk. the bathrooms were discusting and i wouldn't use one if i had the runs. yuck! who the hell is running this thing? They need to get rid of some of the people wo work on it to. Good grief.
we wnet to northcreek and it was just wonderful. my kids had a ball and the cars were more then clean, you could eat off the floor i think. the people running it was realy nice and my son got to talk with one of the engineers. he said he worked on the adirondack and was fed up and left because of the way its run now. the people inthe cars were all great and took the time to be nice to all of us. We'll ride that one from now on.
Screew placid. they're all weirdows down there now anyway. the good people left the year before or so i think. to bad. Dont waste your money. go to Northcreek RR. Way better.
yup

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

i wonder wrote:
What thehell is going on with the local railroad. its like its the gay train or something. i hear the manager and some little blond kid are big time gay lovers and that one of the older conductor guys likes little teen boys or something. what kind of operation is going on their.
its bad enough we have to keep poring money into the thing for nothing but then we have to put up with this to?? what a bunch of fruit cakes running that operation. The big guy thats the boss is about as brainy as my dog. and the fatass engineer lady that got is a real bitch who totally stuck on herself. what a cu** she is. and now i see that got a new kid running the engine who i seen with the fire depertment guys sometimes. he's a fruitcake from the word go. if this is how they run that thing, it should be close for good! i say close it all down and leave it to nature to take back. screw the snowmobiles too. they stink and make to much noise and burn to much gas. all a trail will do is cost money again like the train does. let the adirondacks take it back. End of story.
Yes they are. And I think that fat broad who is a engineer is a dyke. what a b-i-t-c-h she is. the rqailroad should be ashamed of themselfs for allowing people like this around litttle children. i know one old man down there that has a thinkg for preteen boys.
Yup number 2

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

you bet. i went there and your right. i never saw so many loser queers in mylife. the old big guy kept going around to young boys. never paid any attention to the girls though.
i no the engineer to. shes from saranc lake. shes a train wreck in her self. god what a ugly broad. And the kid whos in the sarans lake firedepartment, how did they get him in there. he belongs with northstar or something. what a weirdo.
heeheehee

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

We went down there two years ago and this young blond kid was hanging off the engineer guy like he was in love with him. what a scene that was. it would have taken a D6 dozer to pull his nose out of the other guys ass.
Funnyest dam thing i ever saw.
maybe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

I think so. i met a few last year and the kid running it is definitly gay. he kept looking aorund at all the kids and some big older guy was doing the same thing. its weird down there.
i bet it is

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

i think so. it sure seems it.
Mike

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I thought ignorant people like you would go away.
i wonder wrote:
Mike

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

such ignorance! it's people like you who should not be allowed to vote.
takemeback

Saranac Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

:/
shawn b

Wrentham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

gays will all go to hell right where they belong
Steve B

Lake Placid, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

I think it is a shame that some of you are making fun of a man who is disabled. He does a great job on the fire department and at the railroad. Leave him alone. He has a right to work juat like everyone else. As for the snowmobiles well, they bring tourist to the area and that means revinew. For those who don't know what that means well sorry. Get an education. By the way, our Governor is planning to open even more state land this summer for more trails for snowmobiling. That is a way to bring in more money. I hope they build a rrail in your back yard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paul-Smiths Discussions

Search the Paul-Smiths Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,343
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
tresa santana Tue north country low life 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
Where could I use wifi in saranac lake on Monda... Jul 2 Doldrums 2
eric ryan (Mar '12) Jun '14 mike 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paul-Smiths Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paul-Smiths People Search