Is Cassia County Corrupt

Is Cassia County Corrupt

Posted in the Paul Forum

“Is Cassia County Corrupt”

Since: Mar 08

#1 Mar 16, 2008
I lived in Cassia for years. Seen Police personel mistreat citizens as well pick and choose who to arrest. Is the Judicial system needing a change from the current sheriff to the prosecuting attorney as well some color in the political chairs....

Paul, ID

#2 Mar 21, 2008
Probably. My brother died in Minidoka in 1996, fatal one car accident. Appeared to me to be livestock related. Police 'lost' the reports and blood tests.

Everyone out here knows they are corrupt but they are also dumb.

Since: Jul 08

Rupert, ID

#3 Jul 17, 2008
Lets consider the source, if the current sheriffs office is supposedly needing change, do you honestly think that we should vote in a candidate who is living in Bannock County and who has to hire a body guard for his own protection ???? Sounds like a contridiction to me.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 10, 2009
anyone who lives or lived their know how corrupt the burley rupert area is look at how they unfairly treated cody thompson and other their its time for people to stand up and fight and end the terriable corruption their. people need to fight back.
Lil Wing

Austin, TX

#5 Jun 27, 2009
Yeap lots of corruption there. I was harrased by a police officer when I was on a jury. They didn't do anything about the harrasement and the stupid cop is still on the force there. My Ex-brother-in-law was a cop and he took a gun to his ex-wife before he dated my sister. All he did was lose his job and he should have been in jail. There's another cop who falsely arrested one of my brother-in-laws because someone with a similar name had a warrant out on them, they did not do research and they did not even apologize to my my brother-in-law for their mistake, the cop even afterwards has harrassed the members of this family of mine ever since then. They are immoral creeps who get away with way to much.

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2009
I have been so livid with the jurdicial system in Cassia and Minidoka Counties for so many years. I have a sister that goes in and out, in and out, for, let's say, the last 15 years, and still they let her walk away! Maybe they are scared of her too! I worry about the rest of the family, but they don't seem to give a shit! If they were in my shoes!!! The last BIG deal, instead of keeping her and moving her to the big house, they let her go as long as she narked on so many people!! Oh Boy, that makes the family feel so much safer!! I can still remember in the 80's when she got pulled over, drugged up, goin the wrong way on a freeway entrance ramp, and they just slapped her hands!!! I asked her then if she was doin ==== jobs!! I think she still is!

San Jose, CA

#7 Jun 26, 2012
I had a bad experince in burley Idaho. I was pregnant, and was being abused by my minor brother who was on meth, I had no where else to go being pregnant, and instead of protecting me, they allowed him to continue saying when he was drunk he was too drunk to take to juvey and when he was sober they couldnt do anything, and then, telling me there where no shelters I could go too, even though later I went to one... only after my brother hit me hard enough to cause me to misscarry..

Boise, ID

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Both Cassia County and Minidoka County are corrupt. They know what they did to me. They know they used my race against me.The public defenders are useless. The District Judge is a bully. The PA in Minidoka is terrible. If you are ever in the system NEVER NEVER take a deal.

#9 Sep 8, 2012
stop crying
fucassia county

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2012
hell yeah they are corrupt. brother speed has them on their payroll as well as a few of the mexican families here. just yesterday at the milner gun range a group of ten to 12 mexicans started shooting at me, my brother, my lady, my 3 yearf old boy and my baby niece and nephew. i ran to the top of the berm yelling to stop shooting. told them their bullets almost hit our children yet they continued shooting ithreatend to return fire if another round came at us. as i walked away they unloaded their guns behind me then sent 3 armed men to the top of the hill. officer mark merril told me there is nothing criminal about what they did. when i started mentioning infractions he told me " prove it, you cant prove anything". i was heated then that bald headed prick threatend to arrest me if i didnt leave. i hope the D.A. isnt as corrupt. if so then my body will probably be the next one found. f u mark merril. im not afraid to speak up and reach out.

Boise, ID

#11 Jan 12, 2013
whinner wrote:
stop crying
Really you think these people are whinning...really.. back it up

United States

#12 May 19, 2014
Hell ya no doubt crooked horrible cops worst criminals we have here pretty damn sad ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Patches Sep '15 Carol 2
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) Sep '15 swedenforever 208
Pathetic people. Jun '15 Country_girl 1
News Uprooted: Japanese American Farm Labor Camps (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
News Baby Name Dilemma: A Name for a Twin (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dumbledarlene Inc 1
News Lawyer charged with child enticement (Jul '06) Jul '14 Matt 194
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paul Mortgages