Passion of Ron Paul's fans knows no b...

Passion of Ron Paul's fans knows no bounds

There are 1 comment on the Concord Monitor story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Passion of Ron Paul's fans knows no bounds. In it, Concord Monitor reports that:

“Right then I should have said, 'That's weird for it to be blank.' ”

I fetched my e-mails yesterday morning and my computer nearly exploded. Saturday's column on the voting error in Sutton caused a stir. via Concord Monitor

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Concord Monitor.

Since: Jan 08

Ames, IA

#1 Jan 15, 2008
This is very scary! Saying that a woman should "be shot," because the Paulite's thought she was undermining their candidate? Who are these people and why are they threatening others in the name of someone they only know from Youtube, the internet and by name and reputation? Simply mindboggling...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Patches Sep '15 Carol 2
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) Sep '15 swedenforever 208
Pathetic people. Jun '15 Country_girl 1
News Uprooted: Japanese American Farm Labor Camps (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
News Baby Name Dilemma: A Name for a Twin (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dumbledarlene Inc 1
News Lawyer charged with child enticement (Jul '06) Jul '14 Matt 194
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paul Mortgages