Potato flake plant closing in Grand F...

Potato flake plant closing in Grand Forks

There are 1 comment on the Times-News story from Jan 17, 2008, titled Potato flake plant closing in Grand Forks. In it, Times-News reports that:

“The Grand Forks area continues to enjoy very low unemployment rates, which also will aid employees with finding new jobs.”

Workers at North American Foods' dehydrated potato flake processing plant have been told that the operation will be closed March 15. via Times-News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-News.

Deb Sisti

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Apr 15, 2008
Am searching for stores that sell North American Foods' Paradise Valley All Natural Creamy Mash Potatoes - ANYONE?? email dsisti@hotmail.com please. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) Jun 29 The real zeke 202
Pathetic people. Jun '15 Country_girl 1
News Uprooted: Japanese American Farm Labor Camps (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
News Baby Name Dilemma: A Name for a Twin (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dumbledarlene Inc 1
News Lawyer charged with child enticement (Jul '06) Jul '14 Matt 194
Mathews Girls (Aug '10) Jul '14 JPK 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paul Mortgages