Romney-Ryan - Morgan City, LA

Romney-Ryan - Morgan City, LA

Posted in the Patterson Forum

Free loaders

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2012
I believe that if you don't work or pay taxes you should not be allowed to vote,if that was a law Obamas % would be at 10%! What right does an American have to vote if they aren't paying taxes? They sit and have us tax payers keep them comfortable in their own home while we work to support them,what kind of America is that? Yes we are free and we all have equal rights, but how free are we if all our money is taken and not by choice to support one who's never known what it is to earn a dollar?
Azz crack

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2012
STFU azzhole!
Miss America

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Azz crack wrote:
STFU azzhole!
And your probably one of the those uneducated,living off the government,standing in line for every free handout,unemployed persons that are enjoying the rise Obama has made in the unemployment line and all the free welfare you can get!! Speaking my mind in a freedom of speech no need for profanity,your profile name speaks for itself :) god be with you and the country!!
lilme

Thibodaux, LA

#4 Dec 10, 2012
why dat happen me dont know wa wa .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty's has Rent to Own Travel Trailers (Mar '10) Jun 24 shane aymond 57
Looking for old friend Jun 14 Robin Brown Young 3
Stevie g Jun 13 Polo 1
business's that MC lacks Jun 13 Polo 3
Missing Friend (Jul '12) Jun 9 honeymylove 27
News Police Reports May '15 in the know 2
what about Jp ? May '15 louisiana skys 7
More from around the web

Patterson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE