People stealing from my house
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
papajim

Covington, GA

#21 Nov 13, 2012
If you dont have a gun you better buy one before your prez ban the sell of them, we are going to need a weapon for self defense before long
knowsall

United States

#22 Nov 14, 2012
I have photo of someone stealing out of a freezer. Get you photo and we will compare. The Police say they do not know who the guy is.
BaconCoDispatche r

Barnwell, SC

#23 Nov 14, 2012
Wow Folks, put your freezers inside your houses or put a lock on them. As far as the police department or sherriff's department is concerned, its pretty hard to convict someone if you don't have "PROOF" who did it, or any evidence. My officers and deputies do their best to keep this town under control. They cannot be everywhere all the time. Instead of bashing my guys and gals, because you don't think they're doing their jobs, come fill out an application and help them out! Stand in their shoes for a shift and see exactly what they endure on a daily basis. Its not as easy as it seems!
Suggestion

Baxley, GA

#24 Nov 15, 2012
Tracker wrote:
Well, things r getting heated up around here. Thieves hit again! This time stole mega bucks of stuff. They steal from anyone, and then if u try to help people find out who stole their stuff they turn on you and accuse you of doing it! So the best thing you can do is just keep your mouth shut! Hey they even steel from their Mother, how low down can you Get?
Do like my wife and I did. Get you two American Pitt Bulldogs, non aggressive but very protective, yard train them and you won't have to worry about people stealing you stuff or bothering you either.
yeah buddy

Newnan, GA

#25 Nov 15, 2012
fact is right sorry good for nothings stealing from those of us that work to put food on the table
Fact

Moultrie, GA

#26 Nov 15, 2012
BaconCoDispatcher wrote:
Wow Folks, put your freezers inside your houses or put a lock on them. As far as the police department or sherriff's department is concerned, its pretty hard to convict someone if you don't have "PROOF" who did it, or any evidence. My officers and deputies do their best to keep this town under control. They cannot be everywhere all the time. Instead of bashing my guys and gals, because you don't think they're doing their jobs, come fill out an application and help them out! Stand in their shoes for a shift and see exactly what they endure on a daily basis. Its not as easy as it seems!
My freezer is in a room in my carport. These people had no business under my carport so mine was lock up. A thief if they want it , it don't matter if it was locking they want in they will fine a way
What a joke

Hortense, GA

#27 Nov 15, 2012
No BaconCoDispatch they are not YOUR officers and deputies they work for us to we as tax payers pay there salaries . So please share them so they can help catch these people stealing .
love

Haines City, FL

#28 Nov 19, 2012
Rememer somthing you all seem to have forgotten no matter how long it takes you will be found out - right Mr.? & you no who u are. What goes around comes around.
Fact

Warner Robins, GA

#29 Nov 19, 2012
I hope they do get them. And your right what comes around goes around. Alma has gotten to be a town that I want to move my family out of
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#31 Dec 27, 2012
I just farted so hard my hip cramped.....i need some dear sausage...who got some i can steal....yall need to quit playin tummy sticks with the ups man to....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beverly White 30 min Classmate 1
Who Got Shot in Bacon County 01/15/2016 23 hr Defender 29
anyone ladies ever just want sex ... no strings... (Dec '12) Feb 4 Justcurious 16
Huddle House Feb 3 raiderlady 16
Dr. Deen Jan 31 raiderlady 21
Dairy accident Jan 30 Justwannaknow 1
Chinese place Jan 28 Thatshicray 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Patterson Mortgages