California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Starched

San Dimas, CA

#16092 May 3, 2013
Check out the West and East coast cops who were busted for sexual problems with children.

http://www.bing.com/search...
Press

Corona, CA

#16093 May 3, 2013
END
CROC

Visalia, CA

#16094 May 4, 2013
Babypalooza
BadAgain

San Dimas, CA

#16095 May 4, 2013
Beware of the DOG AND THE CATS NOT THAT TRUSTWORTHY EITHER.
nobodyslaw

Sunland, CA

#16096 May 4, 2013
Jenna wrote:
In my family one mom is addicted to prescription meds and can be found at any given time passed out, drooling, and riddled with cig burns because she passed out with one in her hand again.....the other mom can usually be found eyes half slotted, slurring words due to cotton mouth, and laughing hysterically about nothing, sitting in her chair munching on doritos and watching episodes of Scooby Doo all in the name of her LEGAL prescription....to which of these two wonderful ladies should I entrust my beautiful 8 month old daughter to???!!! This is ridiculous folks! Someone needs to take control of this situation and you don't do that by legalizing it. That's like throwing bananas into the hungry gorillas' cage and saying they're going to be civilized about it. Don't be stupid!
Maybe you should have thrown them bannanas earlier, so the gorillas wouldn't be so hungry?
Gueedhaa

San Dimas, CA

#16097 May 4, 2013
Not much but at least it's something, where else would it be?

Other than in some buried New Mexico treasure hunting map?
CROC

Visalia, CA

#16098 May 5, 2013
Spark her bob barker
Droopy Limbaugh

San Dimas, CA

#16099 May 5, 2013
Rush Limbaugh that drug smuggler of his limp member pills, he is nothing more than a freak anyway.

Something like the snow powder kid on Deliverance, and what's with the wires coming out of Rush Limbaugh's head anyway.

Maybe it's control signals from his Islamic/Muslim friend Grover Norquist?

RNC, GOP, Republican and Tea Party supporter Rush Limbaugh May Leave Cumulus Ad Loss radio network's CEO blames 'slutgate' advertiser boycott for financial losses.
Bruno24

Belgium

#16101 May 6, 2013
70 years of prohibition. The real question is "how is it that in the land of the free, people have been able to tolerate prohibition even more than one hour?".

We have just betrayed the spirit of the founders of America.

I can understand a law which enforces the presence of warning about possible secondary effect of some medication. I cannot tolerate a government telling me what is good or bad to me. This is a private question concerning me, my doctor, or my priest. Not the states, nor the feds.

It is two times more shameful today, as quite numerous evidences exist that prohibition was just fear selling and special interests, as we can see that the war of drugs is far worst for our kids than any drugs could ever be.

Prohibition is not even the real problem. The problem is the mentality, the lack of education and the innumeracy, which has made the propaganda working.

If the money used by the prohibitionist was used in education, we would already walk on Mars, and be far more healthy at many levels (economical, ecological, ethical, physical, mental, spiritual, etc.).

Prohibition is only a criminal technique to steal money, not to invest in any genuine prospects.

It must and will end. The sooner the better.
DogDays

San Dimas, CA

#16102 May 6, 2013
What's with the wires coming out of Rush Limbaugh's head anyway.

Maybe it's control signals from his Islamic/Muslim friend Grover Norquist?

RNC, GOP, Republican and Tea Party supporter Rush Limbaugh May Leave Cumulus Ad Loss radio network's CEO blames 'slutgate' advertiser boycott for financial losses.
Gustavo

Dillwyn, VA

#16103 May 6, 2013
For all you potheads that aren't too far doped out this morning. "SCOC: California cities can ban dope shops".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Commander Bunny

Los Angeles, CA

#16104 May 6, 2013
Forget smokesbops let's ban penis smoking.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16105 May 6, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
For all you potheads that aren't too far doped out this morning. "SCOC: California cities can ban dope shops".
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Okay, what is your point? So what?
Happy Police State

Cantonment, FL

#16106 May 6, 2013
That he's on the side of "Law&Order", and hopes the Fed keeps screwing with "potheads" trying to follow the rules and leaves his illegal immigrant trafficking business alone?
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, what is your point? So what?
Or that a few "power brokers" in stupid little local governments can manipulate the system to deny the Will of the People?

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16107 May 6, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
70 years of prohibition. The real question is "how is it that in the land of the free, people have been able to tolerate prohibition even more than one hour?".
We have just betrayed the spirit of the founders of America.
I can understand a law which enforces the presence of warning about possible secondary effect of some medication. I cannot tolerate a government telling me what is good or bad to me. This is a private question concerning me, my doctor, or my priest. Not the states, nor the feds.
It is two times more shameful today, as quite numerous evidences exist that prohibition was just fear selling and special interests, as we can see that the war of drugs is far worst for our kids than any drugs could ever be.
Prohibition is not even the real problem. The problem is the mentality, the lack of education and the innumeracy, which has made the propaganda working.
If the money used by the prohibitionist was used in education, we would already walk on Mars, and be far more healthy at many levels (economical, ecological, ethical, physical, mental, spiritual, etc.).
Prohibition is only a criminal technique to steal money, not to invest in any genuine prospects.
It must and will end. The sooner the better.
Well written.

Do you all realize that whatever states do, the Feds will eventually crush that freedom.
The only answer is to get the feds out of it.
This petition does just that, giving the people of each state the right to decide what they want.
That way, the feds get money, the people get the freedom, so those who are against it will also have that freedom.

THIS might be a huge win for the American people = the people defeat the feds and states become more powerful.
This is BIG.
Sign the petition:
(next post)

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16108 May 6, 2013
Best Marijuana Legalization Strategy
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2SKK5D...
Top Stories
UG workers

San Dimas, CA

#16109 May 6, 2013
Senate passes bill allowing states to tax online sales, this could have been for medical hemp too?

Either way this will cause some if not all to go underground.
jamie hancock

Turlock, CA

#16110 May 6, 2013
yes make it legal almost everybody smokes it any way, wake up pot is here to stay if you anti pot people want something yell about look at alcohol, alcohol makes people stupid , have you ever heard of any one smoking pot and crashing there car into another one and killing innocent people? probably not, but have you ever heard of any one getting drunk and crashing there car and killing innocent people ? I rest my case.
HiddenSpring

San Dimas, CA

#16112 May 7, 2013
Where goes the money then follow it to the source, but when the source dries up what's next?

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16113 May 8, 2013
UG workers wrote:
Senate passes bill allowing states to tax online sales, this could have been for medical hemp too?
Either way this will cause some if not all to go underground.
Don’t kid yourself, there is no underground. The feds know almost everything we do. They’re just making sure that when they declare that the USA is a police state, nobody will be able to fight back.

Evidently everybody who sells online will have to figure the different taxes for each state.
The ‘sheeple’ will obey, like good little children, as the feds keep squeezing. The masses are ALL waiting for somebody else to fight their battles for them, so they don’t have to get off their lazy azzes and OMG! protest. How radical! What would the neighbors think?

Kids, stop protesting. You’re fighting your parents’ battle. Don’t let the older generations of parasites feed off you, send you to insane wars, or use you to fight the battles they should have been fighting all their lives.
(next post)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) May 17 V Frankenstein 99
News Little Mr. Apricot Flips Off Crowd, Loses Title (Jul '06) Apr 27 Sydney Loyd 5
News Newman Community Shocked by Mysterious Deadly S... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Erar311 1
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul '17 Joe paioni 7
News Patterson High Seeks Peace After Gang Brawl (Sep '07) Dec '16 Lawrence 12
Apartments??? (Dec '16) Dec '16 NSS 1
News Vallejo teenager drowns in San Joaquin River; c... (Sep '07) Oct '16 waste of time 27

Patterson Jobs

Personal Finance

Patterson Mortgages