Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie RIzzo

Los Angeles, CA

#179539 Feb 13, 2013
My mouth supports gay rights.

My mouth will be supporting gay rights all day long on Valentine's Day.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#179540 Feb 13, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think my salad would be tossed if I was in New Joisey near your house!
Dude... you've been eating tossed salads from Union City guys for years.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179541 Feb 13, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
My mouth supports gay rights.
My mouth will be supporting gay rights all day long on Valentine's Day.
Wow! Too much information! Keep that stuff private fruitcake.

You L.A. Rizzos sure are gay!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#179542 Feb 13, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
That was great paisan!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179543 Feb 13, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude... you've been eating tossed salads from Union City guys for years.
Someone mentions salad tossing and the troll from L.A. pipes right up!

Too funny!

Calm down fruitcake!
m3437KK

Sonoma, CA

#179544 Feb 13, 2013
Well, the deal of forcing the popes to resign over them dirty pix where he is doing stuff is just plain wrong. The koreans was so upset they let that nuclear go. Who knows what the koranians will say. This is nasty bad business and makes you sick. And tired.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#179545 Feb 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Start a forum about polygamy.
Since you're not in charge, STFU.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#179546 Feb 13, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>From a legal perspective, your soaking wet
Of course, he's not, but you are, what with all the nonsense about being in his head, which is about as off-topic as can be, even though none of your side told you that. Shows who the real real idiots are. You. And your side of bigoted haters, no ? We all know that you now rely on the same arguments that you argued against last year. And you morons think that it isn't noticed. LOL. Bunch of losers to now embrace an argument that you railed against for years, namely the definition of marriage as being traditionally for 2 people, when you defied the traditions to get what you wanted. So weak. And you know it, explain it if you can, or else, use non sequiturs again. Doy and duh. We have swapped places now. Now your side uses the argument of tradition to defend monogamous marriage for gays, and refuses to embrace equality. Keep talking smack, you dick-head.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#179547 Feb 13, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Gawdd you people really are clueless. Do single couples have the same rights and privileges of marries couples?
How about married couples VRS Civil Unions???
Lets see if YOU can find out.
How about this. A gay couple, been together for 25 years. One is involved in a horrific auto crash, leaves him brain dead, can the other ask to have the plug pulled?????( If he is even allowed in the room)
Income tax, wills, probate, the list is quite extensive
You're brain dead. What is a single couple ? A marriage of Siamese twins ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#179548 Feb 13, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OH snap, now your a judge.
You have no command of proper vocabulary, it's "you're", not "your". Secondly, you make insults like a child. Thirdly, "snap" ? Really ? Speak like a man. You have us all convinced that you are a gay third-grader. And we're right about that.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#179549 Feb 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, he's not, but you are, what with all the nonsense about being in his head, which is about as off-topic as can be, even though none of your side told you that. Shows who the real real idiots are. You. And your side of bigoted haters, no ? We all know that you now rely on the same arguments that you argued against last year. And you morons think that it isn't noticed. LOL. Bunch of losers to now embrace an argument that you railed against for years, namely the definition of marriage as being traditionally for 2 people, when you defied the traditions to get what you wanted. So weak. And you know it, explain it if you can, or else, use non sequiturs again. Doy and duh. We have swapped places now. Now your side uses the argument of tradition to defend monogamous marriage for gays, and refuses to embrace equality. Keep talking smack, you dick-head.
You trolls flood the forum with posts about polygamy because you don't have an argument against gay marriage. Why not start a forum about polygamy? Oh, yeah, you don't give a damn about polygamy, that's why.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179550 Feb 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no command of proper vocabulary, it's "you're", not "your". Secondly, you make insults like a child. Thirdly, "snap" ? Really ? Speak like a man. You have us all convinced that you are a gay third-grader. And we're right about that.
Have you seen Flunies vote total?? Whoa baby
cyberjill

Fremont, CA

#179551 Feb 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You trolls flood the forum with posts about polygamy because you don't have an argument against gay marriage. Why not start a forum about polygamy? Oh, yeah, you don't give a damn about polygamy, that's why.
I love my gay friends, they know they sick and don't want to marry.
Pod People

Monrovia, CA

#179552 Feb 13, 2013
Hello jokers from "out of towners" who post worthless trash on htis site.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179553 Feb 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're not in charge, STFU.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179554 Feb 13, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
That was great paisan!
;)))
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179555 Feb 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're brain dead. What is a single couple ? A marriage of Siamese twins ?
Ain't jizzybird58 cute?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179556 Feb 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You trolls flood the forum with posts about polygamy because you don't have an argument against gay marriage. Why not start a forum about polygamy? Oh, yeah, you don't give a damn about polygamy, that's why.
Because this is a perfectly good marriage equality thread, thank you.

Why don't you start a thread on red herrings? Over in the fish threads. Or maybe a straw man thread.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#179559 Feb 14, 2013
The left would treat women differently from right and proper:

"We will draw upon the courage and skills of our sisters and daughters and moms, because women have proven under fire that they are ready for combat."
B. Obama
State of the Union

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#179560 Feb 14, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
The left would treat women differently from right and proper:
"We will draw upon the courage and skills of our sisters and daughters and moms, because women have proven under fire that they are ready for combat."
B. Obama
State of the Union
It's voluntary, and women have already been in combat - in harm's way - without the ability to have the same titles or ability for advancement as the men.

Now, if they can make the grade - THEY can choose.

It's THEIR choice - not yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother 'Person Of Interest' In Kayla Reed Slaying (Nov '07) 21 min Sugarlove89 75
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr theos 2,276
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 22 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
44 claim fraud to the tune of $3.2M (Mar '09) Aug 26 KeS 7
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Jun '14 Creeped Out 56
•••
•••
Patterson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Patterson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Patterson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Patterson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Patterson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••