One Dead, 3 Hurt in I-5 Patterson Crash

One Dead, 3 Hurt in I-5 Patterson Crash

There are 3 comments on the KXTV story from Mar 24, 2009, titled One Dead, 3 Hurt in I-5 Patterson Crash. In it, KXTV reports that:

The California Highway Patrol is investigating a two-car crash in Interstate 5 by Patterson that left one person dead and three others hospitalized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXTV.

Mondo

Modesto, CA

#1 Mar 24, 2009
My Prayers and Thoughts go out to the family of Mike.
Ms Kirk

Corona, CA

#2 Mar 24, 2009
My heart goes out to the families involved in this accident. I was one stuck in the traffic and I was praying that everyone survived. My prayers are with you all in this time of need
tony

Cathedral City, CA

#3 Mar 25, 2009
Mike was a wonderfull father and husband and such a waste,people who are old shoud be tested more thoroughly.My prayers are with his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highway from Patterson to The Bay area (Aug '07) Jun 27 Buddy 21
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) May '16 Denny R 67
News Panel favors higher density for Stanislaus housing (Sep '13) May '16 Laura 2
do not move to the city of patterson!!!!!!!!!!!... (Apr '10) Apr '16 Buddy 8
check this out! (Sep '13) Dec '15 King KeS 2
News Criminal court calendar now online in Santa Cru... (Nov '15) Nov '15 WooF 14
Who came up with the names of the Streets in Pa... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Chanate 1

Patterson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Patterson Mortgages