Opportunity to experience another cul...

Opportunity to experience another culture!

Posted in the Patterson Forum

Amanda Alexander

United States

#1 May 28, 2013
Hello! I work for an amazing non-profit organization called PAX Academic Exchange. We work with amazing students from over 70 countries, who have the opportunity to come to the US for 5 or 10 months and experience life as an American teenager. In order for us to facilitate this, we need to find families that are willing to open up their homes to a truly wonderful 15-18 year old and welcome them into their family for a school year! Host families have the opportunity to learn about and experience a different culture, not to mention they have the change to truly affect a teen's life, by simply showing them love and acceptance. PAX is registered with the State Department for Exchange, and we are certified with CSEIT. We are in the top ten placing organizations in the US, and we are number one in support of our students and families. This means that if there is ever a problem or an issue either with the family, or the student, the Community Coordinator (me) is there to help you through, and support and encourage you! If you are interested in more information, I would love to hear from you, please email me at [email protected] or visit pax.org for more info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do not move to the city of patterson!!!!!!!!!!!... (Apr '10) Apr 19 Buddy 8
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) Jan '16 Crows 64
check this out! (Sep '13) Dec '15 King KeS 2
News Criminal court calendar now online in Santa Cru... Nov '15 WooF 14
Who came up with the names of the Streets in Pa... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Chanate 1
Looking to move to Diablo Grande (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ricky1 1
Looking to move to Diablo Grande (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ricky1 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Patterson Mortgages