pray for gavin howard
family

Pineville, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2010
A few days ago our world came crashing in around us..We the Howard,Blevins,Craig family need everyone to band together and pray for 4yr old Gavin Howard. We found out that he has Lekeumia and will have to stay in Saint Jude for a month or longer for treatment. Please we need as many people as possible to pary for him....Please. GOD BLESS!
Ruby Ann

Pineville, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2010
Oh my god I just seen this I have cold chills all over my body.God bless your heart. Know one knows the heart break you go threw having a child sick with such a terrible thing until it looks you in the face. I thought when they told me that my child had cancer that my heart would stop! It is something you will have to take one day at a time. We love little baby gavin.My prayers will be with you all. If I can do anything at all let me know.
Janet Henderson

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2010
My prayers are with you. I have known Jason for years and I know this is the most horrible thing that parents can go through. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Family Friend

Stanford, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Sending up prayers for the Gavin and his Family!!
J Howard

Pineville, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2010
Praying for Gavin. I really believe that the Lord will answer our prayers. Just remember the Lord is always with you. Lots of love and prayers from the members of Pathfork Holiness Church.
prayingforgavin

Harlan, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2010
The Lord is the one that we can turn too, only HE can touch Gavin. As J Howard said. our Church will be praying for you lit'l Gavin and your family too. WE love you all.
GavinsFamily

Frankfort, OH

#7 Jan 19, 2010
Hey we have been in Memphis with lil Gavin and just returned. He underwent his first treatment today and had some procedures done. He has a long road ahead so everyone keep him and his family in your prayers.
J Howard

Pineville, KY

#8 Jan 20, 2010
Just wanted to let you all know that if there is anything you all need just let me know. I am still praying for you all and Gavin. I know that everthing is going to be fine. The Lord has got His hands on Gavin and will take wonderful care of him throughout this process. You all are always in my prayers and my heart.
brandi ealy

Pineville, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2010
I just want to let you know i am praying for him.Let Val know if there is anything that i can do let me know.

“(:”

Since: Nov 09

Pathfork

#10 Jan 23, 2010
give Gavin my love!): i hope everything is goin well! we've been keepin' tabs on y'all! i love you!
everyone

Pineville, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2010
thank you for everyone pray's

family

Pineville, KY

#12 Feb 4, 2010
Gavins doctor came in the other day with the news...when he first was atmitted in St.Jude the leukemia was spread 100% through his bones and now there is less than 0.02%. so GLORY TO GOD and JESUS he is doing so much better but he will have to stay a few more weeks just to make sure that it is in remission. just keep him in your hearts and keep praying for him!! GOD BLESS
concerned

Dyer, TN

#13 Mar 20, 2010
was just wondering how little gavin was doing? havent herd anything in a while my prayers goes out to his family
someone

Winchester, KY

#14 Mar 21, 2010
To concerned. Last I heard he went back to have some more treatments. As he says only the tail of that bug is still left the rest is gone.
tess

United States

#15 Apr 1, 2010
family wrote:
Gavins doctor came in the other day with the news...when he first was atmitted in St.Jude the leukemia was spread 100% through his bones and now there is less than 0.02%. so GLORY TO GOD and JESUS he is doing so much better but he will have to stay a few more weeks just to make sure that it is in remission. just keep him in your hearts and keep praying for him!! GOD BLESS
gods work is great. will still be praying for him and the family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pathfork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min usa 158,227
methheads in jail!! Addaboy cops? 2 hr Ricky 11
Bryan Hensley (Apr '12) 8 hr Jon 22
Child Abuse??? 15 hr - The Skeptic - 1
Is God a pro-choice dude? 15 hr - The Skeptic - 1
Robert the Rapist!? What's the Count Now?? 20 hr Hmm I wonder 1
willie lewis (Jan '10) 20 hr Guest 6

Pathfork Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance